BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

04-18-2011, 06:47 AM   #1
DJ Daddy-O
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMX X3 F25 2011

Best dealer ever

Ok might be a slight exaggeration and a whole load of people will look at this expecting something different but to me right now they are.

Having expected to pick my car up on 8 May it was a great to receive a call this morning that BMW UK have agreed to release it on 28 April. That's just next week. Happy bunny now.

My car is currently sat in the dealership as their show model - has been kept inside not used as a demo. Going this week to give it the once over to make sure it all ok.

Spec is space grey, 2.0d manual, sports seats ( lovely), heated seats (for my wife), folding mirrors, business nav (new toy for me), xenons (looking forward to these given all the rave reviews and first time I have had them), x line, DAB. Has the standard alloys (has anyone else just gone with these? Not seen anyone say they have yet but I did so the ride wasn't compromised).

Also getting chrome exhaust tip added.

10 days and counting ........
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2011, 07:26 AM   #2
sfax
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2011 F25

Nice one. The combination of manual and standard non-run flat alloys will also give you the best fuel economy and will mean replacing the tyres is cheaper too. You probably think that they are the best dealer ever because you haven't had to go through the pain of a custom built order with them

F25 xDrive20d SE __ professional multimedia package | dynamic package | climate package | 309s | xline | xenons | electric seats | folding mirrors | business speakers
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2011, 07:35 AM   #3
Pugger
Second Lieutenant
Wales
Rep
Drives: 4 GC 2.8i MSport

I have the standard alloys on my order. I have had nightmares with runflats previous so I decided to go standard this time, yeah they don't look as good but you will get a more comfortable ride, better millage and they are cheaper. I may go for larger wheels in the future, but I will see how these go first.
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2011, 07:39 AM   #4
BIMMER UK 76
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW F25 X3 20d SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Daddy-O View Post
Also getting chrome exhaust tip added.

10 days and counting ........
Best money you will spend on the exhaust tip if you like attention to detail

10 days will drag like hell

BMW F25 X3 xDRIVE 20d SE
Black Sapphire | Oyster Leather | Fineline Sienna Wood | 307 V Spokes | Auto | Prof Multimedia Package | xLine Package | Xenons | Business Radio | Sports Steering Wheel | Sports Seats | Panoramic Sunroof | Sun Protection Glass | Sun Blinds | Folding Ext. Mirrors + Titanium Grille | Chrome Exhaust Trim | Mudflaps
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2011, 08:25 AM   #5
Bimar
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Bmw X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
I have the standard alloys on my order. I have had nightmares with runflats previous so I decided to go standard this time, yeah they don't look as good but you will get a more comfortable ride, better millage and they are cheaper. I may go for larger wheels in the future, but I will see how these go first.
+1
Appreciate 0