BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

06-08-2016, 12:49 PM   #23
MSport_Jon
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3 F25 LCI /// F80 M3 (SOLD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpharp View Post
I have the M-Sport, as long as you can live with the stiffer ride then it's the one to go for, especially on staggered wheels. Got mine with scratchguard as a freebie (whether they applied it or not is another question)...

If I was using bumpy roads a lot, I'd get one with Adaptive Air suspension (very rare to find one with this option) or get the non m-sport
Air suspension..? Is that an option..? I have every possible option on my xline x3 and Air suspension is not an option. At least it wasn't in year 2014. Perhaps you meant an x5?
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2016, 12:47 PM   #24
Portocale
Private First Class
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHATEPINK View Post
Hello, I will soon be buying a preowned X3 and I was wondering if i should go for the M Sport package or not. Both The M Sport and normal look pretty good, but I will be also using the car on some country roads, not really offroad, but there might me some big bumps in the road. Is the M Sport package a downside for such roads? Does the M Sport package lower the car? Does it get scratched easier?
Thanks in advance for the help.
Acuma, la cate autostrazi sunt in Ro poate nu-i cea mai buna idee, da' arata bine...
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2016, 07:23 AM   #25
P1Fanatic
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F25 30d M-Sport Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_R View Post
When I was looking in the UK, I never saw that option specified on any used vehicle. I would expect that to be the case where the original poster comes from.
Mine has it although I am pretty sure it was the only one I came across when looking. There was an old thread on here from a chap working at BMW that said the part number for springs for msport and standard were the same ie there is no difference.
Appreciate 0