BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

05-23-2017, 10:22 PM   #1
monkawekrue
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: f25 X3 AW

Garage List
FS: 2013 BMW X3 35i AW/Black Interior

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hello fellow BMW owners.
I am looking to sell my wife's 2013 BMW X3 35i, she has moved on to bigger better things with an i3 It is AW on Black, car has been very well taken care of. We are the only owners. Mileage is 76XXX. I have all service documents since we bought it. Car is sitting on a set of BBS CH 19x9.5 et40/19x10et20. Vehicle has the following options:
M Sport Package
Premium Package
Technology Package
Heated front Seats
BMW Apps

Price:$22,000 OBO
Vehicle is located in Los Angeles

The good* vehicle has been maintained at BMW, brakes were changed within last 6 months, tires were changed within last 6 months, water pump failed but thanks to extended warranty was replaced with factory water pump. Car has no issues mechanically. Body is very straight, no accidents. Some rock chips on the front bumper, has been driven. Not a garage queen. Price is negotiable, looking to sell locally, but if I have to I am willing to travel a bit. Nothing to ridiculous please, ie. meet in Florida? lol

The bad* vehicle has had a water pump failure but has since been replaced. Extended warranty is through BMW so maybe they cannot transfer the extended warranty...need to check on that. Anyone with experience on this feel free to chime in. Two of the rim guards on the rims were damaged going through a car wash (basically the car washers ran into the side railing, I was going to replace myself so please don't hold it against me).

Other than that feel free to DM and we can go from there. Thanks for looking I have very much enjoyed this car. It is an amazing vehicle.

Onto the pics!!!

Action shots LOL

Old pics http://x3.xbimmers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1090025

Last edited by monkawekrue; 05-23-2017 at 10:24 PM.. Reason: Price disappeared
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2017, 08:28 AM   #2
KakashiSenpai
Troll
Rep
Drives: F82 M4 Comp

Do you still have your white X3?
Appreciate 0