BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

07-08-2012, 03:48 PM   #1
Horsey
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F25 35d MSport & 135i

Micro fine scratches ...

I have some micro fine scratches on the clear plastic facia of the instrument cluster and the pro nav display.

To be honest I have not noticed them since I got the car, but today with the bright sunshine in just the wrong place you can see them.

In 99% of use you would never know, but know I have seen them its a bit of a thorn.

I know stuff is going to get scratched eventually, but should I make them change it?

Unless changing the screen and plastic facial is a snap in job I could be asking for mor trouble in the long run ...

Any suggestions?
F25 X3 xDrive 35d M Sport Alpine White, Black Nevada Leather, Speed limit info, TV, Prof. Nav & Speakers, HUD, M Sport steering wheel, Sport gearbox, BMW Apps, Internet, VDC, Comfort with Powered boot, Hi-speed synch, VSS, Top View, Electric tow-bar, Heated steering, Storage, DAB, Heated electric seats, Moonroof, Adaptive High beam assist Xenons, Servotronic, Performance control, etc.
Appreciate 0