BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

06-02-2013, 02:14 PM   #23
X3Bernie
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW X3 & 2014 X3

Garage List
2021 BMW X3  [0.00]
2014 BMW X3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumblingtrout View Post
Thanks!

I see you have your location as UK, but you have 2014 X3 28i as your vehicle? I didn't think we could get petrol models here!

It's worth the wait. What spec did you order?
Yeah I was able to get the US spec X3 which then meant I as either getting the 28i or 35i so I went for the 28i as oppose to the UK spec 20d. Had a few connections to work it that way and I like driving left wheel drive cars. Wanted to get the X5 but seeing as how my out going car is a 2 door turbo convertible Saab I figured I would end up destroying the X5 on the tiny roads I usually drive on or spend hours trying to park it on trips into London.

I'm getting the titanium silver with black interior. I went against my rule and got the navigation, I'm hoping I don't regret it and end up in a ditch looking for a road and then using my phones navigation afterwards. I have the driving assistance package,lighting package, moonroof, heated seats, roof rails. I pick up at the end of the month, can't wait! Tried to get another extra in the cargo net but for some reason it just disappeared as an option.

Navigation reviews on here seem mixed at best, I'm always cautious with car nav's because they can be so hit or miss sometimes.
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2013, 01:00 AM   #24
Chris55
Second Lieutenant
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: 2013 X3 35d M Sport

Sweet! Nice pictures!
Appreciate 0