BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

04-16-2011, 11:50 PM   #1
Ultimate Driver
Rep
Drives: X3

Choosing Top 50 Music titles

I may be missing the obvious here, but does anyone know how to select and place specific songs into the Top 50 folder?

So far it looks like the system chooses the 50 most frequently played songs and puts them in the folder. I can delete individual songs but I would also like to directly add other songs. Right now it seems like the only way to do it is to listen to a specific song many times and have the system pick it up. There must be an easier way.

Any thoughts?
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2011, 10:54 AM   #2
Tauvil
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 X3 35i - Black Sapphire

Not sure how to update Top 50 but another option that may be better for you is to load playlists using the USB port in the glove. Because the system keeps imports separate from one another, you can save specific songs to a memory stick, import to the car, rename accordingly and repeat (for multiple playlists). I ended up deleting all songs originally imported and used this approach and now have them better organized for playback.
Appreciate 0