BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

03-09-2015, 08:18 PM   #23
Canadian eh!
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 440xi Gran Coupe!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdxm View Post
I just received my X3 today. I can confirm that I have the driving plus on my Canadian version. I already tried the cruise control with stop and go. I've got the sensor in front on the bumper as well.
Good news, I thought it was available! Enjoy your new car!
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2015, 05:16 PM   #24
wxy5810235
Rep
Drives: bmw x3 35i

Quote:
I just received my X3 today. I can confirm that I have the driving assistant plus on my Canadian version. I already tried the cruise control with stop and go. I've got the sensor on the front bumper as well.
Hi,do u have electronic damper control on your car?This is an option in USA ,but i can't find it at bmw ca.The salesman told me electronic damper control is standard in Canada
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2015, 06:45 PM   #25
rdxm
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 X3 xDrive 28i

Quote:
Originally Posted by wxy5810235 View Post
Hi,do u have electronic damper control on your car?This is an option in USA ,but i can't find it at bmw ca.The salesman told me electronic damper control is standard in Canada
I'm not sure what that means, but I don't have anything in the car to adjust dampers. I don't have the M package though, maybe it comes with that.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2015, 09:16 PM   #26
Canadian eh!
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Salesman is incorrect, not available in Canada.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2015, 09:25 PM   #27
wxy5810235
Rep
Drives: bmw x3 35i

Quote:
I'm not sure what that means, but I don't have anything in the car to adjust dampers. I don't have the M package though, maybe it comes with that.
There is an option called dynamic damper control which can change the style of suspension at x3 2014 model.After that,we don't have this option anymore.I wanna know does this option been standard or just deleted.Do you feel any change about your suspension after switch the mode from comfort to sport?
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2015, 09:55 PM   #28
Canadian eh!
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
There is an option called dynamic damper control which can change the style of suspension at x3 2014 model.After that,we don't have this option anymore.I wanna know does this option been standard or just deleted.Do you feel any change about your suspension after switch the mode from comfort to sport?
Option was not made standard , it is purely unavailable. No adjustable suspension is available for Canada.
Appreciate 0