BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

01-02-2012, 06:23 PM   #1
adamandmikah
Rep
Drives: 2012 X3 28i

Garage List
2012 BMW X3 28i  [0.00]
New Owner!

Hello All,

My wife and I just became new BMW owners! We bought a 28i the other day and are planning on picking it up in South Carolina. Very excited!

We build the following:

Space Gray
Black Nevada Leather
Premium Package
Cold Weather Package I
Technology Package
Comfort Access
Side Window Shades

We can't wait to be able to drive it around and become a part of the BMW family! I have been reading this board for a couple of weeks while trying to decide what to buy...looking forward to being a part of this board!

Thanks everyone,
Adam
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2012, 06:56 PM   #2
Nahoa
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F25 35i Mineral Silver/Black

Congratulations on you purchase! Look forward to a read out of your pick up in SC and some pics!!
      01-02-2012, 07:44 PM   #3
married w/X3
1st time BMW owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Space Grey X3 28i

Welcome! My wife and I also have a space gray 28i, great choice. Hope you enjoy it as much as we're enjoying ours.
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2012, 08:02 PM   #4
E92LNGCGY
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F97/Q5/982 GT4

Congrats. I'm waiting for delivery of my X3 which won't happen until March.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2012, 10:13 AM   #5
DGDuerr
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW X3 28i

Congratulations!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamandmikah View Post
Hello All,

My wife and I just became new BMW owners! We bought a 28i the other day and are planning on picking it up in South Carolina. Very excited!

We build the following:

Space Gray
Black Nevada Leather
Premium Package
Cold Weather Package I
Technology Package
Comfort Access
Side Window Shades

We can't wait to be able to drive it around and become a part of the BMW family! I have been reading this board for a couple of weeks while trying to decide what to buy...looking forward to being a part of this board!

Thanks everyone,
Adam
I have a lot of the same packages - you'll really enjoy this vehicle. I enjoy my big baloon tires on my 28i, its a great ride...

Please be sure to log into www.bmwusa.com and start your user account...you will be able to track your new baby through the manufacturing process...don't wait until the end...

From the day that I ordered by BMW until it showed up at the dealership it took a whopping 3 weeks!!! Originally, I too wanted to pick up my new baby at the plant in SC, but there was only one date that was available, and I could not make it. What a thrill....enjoy the experience....perhaps I will on my next one (in 25 years....lol)

One accessory that I find useful: the rubber floor mats (especially for the winter). My dealer gave me both the rubber and carpeted. I do not like the floor liners as the surface is slick, and they really show the dirt very well.

Best of luck, and please take pics of your delivery...I will live vicariously through your delivery at the SC plant!!!

Happy New Year!