BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

06-09-2015, 04:29 PM   #1
Crashnbrn5
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 335i GT M-Sport

A video I found a while ago, thought I would share, Happy Tuesday folks

Video is decent quality...

Last edited by Crashnbrn5; 06-11-2015 at 01:48 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2015, 03:38 PM   #2
darcyb62
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 x3 28i

Seriously?

I don't get why people think its okay to post videos of themselves breaking the law. It makes great evidence in a court and you even show the GPS.
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2015, 10:38 AM   #3
Portimao318
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 318i Touring MSport

well, I drive very often 180 to 200 kmh (110-120 mph) on the German highways here, like many cars. I even overtake the police cars. But that's no big deal. It starts to get interesting at 240 kmh (150 mph), which my car can't reach.....
I couldn't get more out of it than barely 220 (about 135 mph).

Last edited by Portimao318; 06-11-2015 at 12:27 PM..
Appreciate 2
      06-11-2015, 11:38 AM   #4
mindanalyzer
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 X3 Xdrive28i

I wished I could drive at 120 mph every now and then
I've done it a couple of times but it is risky as fuk because I could get fined heavily and/or spend some time in jail (something for the record, insurance rates spikes, lawyer fees and such and such)
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2015, 01:48 PM   #5
Crashnbrn5
Banned
United_States
Rep

link fixed plus bump
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2015, 04:45 PM   #6
Lotus99
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 19 M2C & 18 X3 M40i

Sorry, it gets a whoopee doo from me... Not sure why it's a big deal at all. It's not like you've broken some mythical barrier for this car or are anywhere near its limits... So not sure what there's to brag about?

I've seen people post on E90post doing almost 200 MPH / 300 Km/h in their 335, and that gets props.
Appreciate 1
      06-11-2015, 04:54 PM   #7
Crashnbrn5
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus99 View Post
Sorry, it gets a whoopee doo from me... Not sure why it's a big deal at all. It's not like you've broken some mythical barrier for this car or are anywhere near its limits... So not sure what there's to brag about?

I've seen people post on E90post doing almost 200 MPH / 300 Km/h in their 335, and that gets props.
It's a video, who is bragging? I thought it was cool, plus its on an incline I believe which is impressive...

Have you ever asked yourself why you have 1847 post and only 31 reps? It's because you post things like this Lotus, c'mon get with it...smarten up on your comments a little
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2015, 05:23 PM   #8
Lotus99
Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashnbrn5 View Post
It's a video, who is bragging? I thought it was cool, plus its on an incline I believe which is impressive...

Have you ever asked yourself why you have 1847 post and only 31 reps? It's because you post things like this Lotus, c'mon get with it...smarten up on your comments a little
Well, when you first posted up your video, it was you doing it and bragging about it. And now, you've done a Ninja edit on it cuz you wised up, that says you "found" the video...

Though you might want to edit your video's description too, while you're at it. LOL.

As you see this SAV can do things, most cars can't. For the MPG testing this was a perfectly flat Road at about 60 mph as you could see it did 32 MPG. Then after the toll, this is a 0-130 blast in sport plus. Half of that acceleration was on a slight incline and not flat. This is an amazing car. Then you see the sharp turn was executed at 74 mph and it wasn't even struggling for grip. It felt very tight. Enjoy the video. Leave a comment below.
Judging from the lack of support in all the other replies, it speaks for itself what others think of your post. Your post had nothing to do with what the car can do, than with having big cajones doing that on public roads in North America.

So don't get mad at me just cuz I called you out on it. The fact you want to now bring this discussion down to who's got bigger reps, goes to speak volumes about your OP - it's a #### swinging contest for you.

No different than your previous challenge about "destroying" anyone in your car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashnbrn5 View Post
Ask @LycanNyc how much confidence I have when I drive, nearly **** his pants.

But that is always the case with me and showing off to my friends what this X3 is capable of when pushed to the limit. I mean these people may be scared with their heart in their mouth, but when those 90 seconds are over, they always say HOLY CRAP, I had no idea that this X3 can do that...

And with DHP, it makes things that much spicier..I have some nice vids you should consider going though. I have the most X3 vids on YouTube in fact..
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashnbrn5 View Post
Anybody that has a 535 X and lives with in the tri-state area let's do a track day X3 vs. 535. I would love to destroy you in all measurements. Lol. By the way I raced a 535 on the highway from 60 to 125. I pulled on him after 100
No, you don't brag or show off at all.

If you hadn't bothered with your childish comment about my reps, I wouldn't have posted up all your crap.

I come on here to help and learn, and occasionally take people to task for their comments. And if that doesn't get me reps, I couldn't care less. I've contributed plenty over the years, well before the reps system came into effect, and long before you joined.
Appreciate 1
      06-11-2015, 05:32 PM   #9
Crashnbrn5
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus99 View Post
Well, when you first posted up your video, it was you doing it and bragging about it. And now, you've done a Ninja edit on it cuz you wised up, that says you "found" the video...

Though you might want to edit your video's description too, while you're at it. LOL.

As you see this SAV can do things, most cars can't. For the MPG testing this was a perfectly flat Road at about 60 mph as you could see it did 32 MPG. Then after the toll, this is a 0-130 blast in sport plus. Half of that acceleration was on a slight incline and not flat. This is an amazing car. Then you see the sharp turn was executed at 74 mph and it wasn't even struggling for grip. It felt very tight. Enjoy the video. Leave a comment below.
Judging from the lack of support in all the other replies, it speaks for itself what others think of your post. Your post had nothing to do with what the car can do, than with having big cajones doing that on public roads in North America.

So don't get mad at me just cuz I called you out on it. The fact you want to now bring this discussion down to who's got bigger reps, goes to speak volumes about your OP - it's a #### swinging contest for you.

No different than your previous challenge about "destroying" anyone in your car.

No, you don't brag or show off at all.

If you hadn't bothered with your childish comment about my reps, I wouldn't have posted up all your crap.

I come on here to help and learn, and occasionally take people to task for their comments. And if that doesn't get me reps, I couldn't care less. I've contributed plenty over the years, well before the reps system came into effect, and long before you joined.
Bro, you're pathetic...lol...your reps speak volumes; on the dumb things you ask...but let's not get into that...what are you like 54, and can't use Google. Learn buddy, I can care less you calling me out...brings me more views on Youtube, which is a cash generator for me...good luck old man...
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2015, 06:01 PM   #10
clivem2
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X3 M40i

It's a boring video. I wish I could unwatch it so as not to contribute to the small money making concern with Youtube.

A pedantic point....I see this more and more....the mix up between couldn't care less and can/could care less. The former makes sense in context above the latter makes no sense.
      06-11-2015, 06:07 PM   #11
Crashnbrn5
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by clivem2 View Post
It's a boring video. I wish I could unwatch it so as not to contribute to the small money making concern with Youtube.

A pedantic point....I see this more and more....the mix up between couldn't care less and can/could care less. The former makes sense in context above the latter makes no sense.
Great contribution to the post, thanks. You clicked the thread because of a hint of curiosity. The video is boring...
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2015, 06:34 PM   #12
Lotus99
Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Bro, you're pathetic...lol...your reps speak volumes; on the dumb things you ask...but let's not get into that...what are you like 54, and can't use Google. Learn buddy, I can care less you calling me out...brings me more views on Youtube, which is a cash generator for me...good luck old man...
Who's pathetic? I'd wager if you take a poll right now, you'd end up the winner, considering you think it's a big deal to do 128 MPH in a German car and then come on the forum to brag about it. LOL.

And I especially loved your statement in the Youtube video "As you see this SAV can do things, most cars can't."

Wow. Most cars can't go that fast? Really? Where, in Africa?

Oh, and apparently you failed grade 7 English grammer too, seeing you don't know how to use commas, so you might want to redo that course.

Let's drop this.
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2015, 07:18 PM   #13
Crashnbrn5
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus99
Quote:
Who's pathetic? I'd wager if you take a poll right now, you'd end up the winner, considering you think it's a big deal to do 128 MPH in a German car and then come on the forum to brag about it. LOL.

And I especially loved your statement in the Youtube video "As you see this SAV can do things, most cars can't."

Wow. Most cars can't go that fast? Really? Where, in Africa?

Oh, and apparently you failed grade 7 English grammer too, seeing you don't know how to use commas, so you might want to redo that course.

Let's drop this.
Just one more thing just because...

You are the type of person who probably has 17 to 20 accounts across different forums various categories such as gardening or mountain biking or sunscreen protection, dog lovers, lol what a clam you are.

Below is an example of a post from you but I'm going to make up.

"Hey gals and guys hope everyone doesn't get mad at me for posting this I couldn't find it in the forums but my three-year-old German Shepherd finally hit 110 pounds do you think that's too skinny. Her name is Shirley, isn't that cute? But anyway I researched this topic up and down for 72 hours and I can't find anything please help me, my vet doesn't even know the answer"

Or how about this one:

"Hello everyone, I'm traveling for the first time across Canada in my motorbike. My QAV – 808 helmet with the visor is supposed to be UV protected. It doesn't look like it, nor does it say so in the manual, but on their website it is claimed. My main concern is that I have extremely fair skin and I'm not sure on whether I should use sunscreen underneath the helmet/visor. Please help and I'm sorry if this is a stupid question"

Anyway that's my judge of character for you. Feel free to hit me with a come back but I'm done with this BS. Have a good night and I'll see you on the forums buddy.
Appreciate 0