BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

01-04-2021, 09:00 PM   #1
EndOfAnEra
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW X3 35i Msport + S2000

Heated seat retrofit

I am looking at the possibility of buying a different color interior with heated front and rear seats. I completed a heated seat retrofit in my old E90 335i. I did a bit of research on newtis.info and it looks like I’ll need to wire up the front passenger heated seat and rear heated seats. The drivers side front should work with just a heated seat installed + new HVAC controls. Can anyone add valuable info? I feel confident doing a 2nd heated seat retrofit fit this time on my F25 but just wanted to gather info from fellow members.
      01-07-2021, 08:49 PM   #2
EndOfAnEra
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW X3 35i Msport + S2000

Well anyway, I figured I'd update this. I found a complete set of the chestnut red/brown interior for my Alpine White F25 <3

The front and rear seats are heated so I'll be doing the LCI HVAC panel with heated seat buttons, and I'll also be adding the rear heated seat buttons in the OEM location at the back of the center console. The wiring doesn't seem too bad. Can't wait to see the red interior!!
      03-15-2021, 10:00 AM   #3
mike_MAN
Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW X3

Found this through your classified post.
Do post progress/completed pictures!
I've got the non-sport oyster leather seats and looking into replacing them with sport seats as well a m-sport steering wheel, all heated.
If you don't mind me asking, where did you get a set of the red/brown interior?

White exterior with red seats is a nice combo. I personally like the Osyter color the best especially with the red stitching that was offered at some point with the X-Line package.

Mojave Navada leather second. You don't see too many of those.
Appreciate 0