BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

09-27-2011, 04:20 PM   #1
ElementalBella
Rep
Drives: X3

Any Pics of Black Sapphire (Exterior) with Mojavi (Interior)

I'm stuck on color. placed X3 order in Space Gray with Oyster Interior. I saw a space gray drive down the street the other day and changed my mind to black sapphire exterior. Now I'm stuck on the interior. Mojavi, Oyster or Black.

I think the Mojavi would look striking but am curious what it looks like in context to the black exterior of the car. I see photos but only close ups and none with parts of the exterior in the shots.... anyone have any pics or thoughts on Mojavi leather and black sapphire? thanks!!!!
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2011, 05:13 PM   #2
xDrive35i
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche Macan S

I have black sapphire; looks great but hard to keep clean. Space grey always looks clean. As far as the interior, I have black Nevada but now knowing how simple oyster Nevada is to clean (coatings, treatments and such), I would have gone in that direction.
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2011, 05:40 PM   #3
fedinand
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 X3, '11 GTI

I think that combo would look great! I almost went with the mojave...
      09-28-2011, 12:49 AM   #4
sfax
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2011 F25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementalBella View Post
I'm stuck on color. placed X3 order in Space Gray with Oyster Interior. I saw a space gray drive down the street the other day and changed my mind to black sapphire exterior. Now I'm stuck on the interior. Mojavi, Oyster or Black.

I think the Mojavi would look striking but am curious what it looks like in context to the black exterior of the car. I see photos but only close ups and none with parts of the exterior in the shots.... anyone have any pics or thoughts on Mojavi leather and black sapphire? thanks!!!!
Definitely oyster IMO. Look at the photo sub forum. Lots of black + oyster pics there.

Getting oyster and black will mean extra work keeping both the exterior and the interior clean

F25 xDrive20d SE __ professional multimedia package | dynamic package | climate package | 309s | xline | xenons | electric seats | folding mirrors | business speakers
Appreciate 0