BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

03-29-2024, 10:03 AM   #1
guyver626
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2014 35i m-sport carbon black

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 100.00

Item Interest
Recently sold my 2014 x3. Loved that car.
I have the reverse fog light switch if any one is interested. $110. I’m willing to ship, buyer pays for shipping. It works on all f25 x3 and possibly some other models.

Also have Thule black aeroblade cross bars $250. I have original boxes and locks/keys.

Weather tech all season floor mats and trunk tray $150 for all. Alittle dirty but in great conditions. No rips or stains. And have the hooks that you use to install.

BMW carpet floor mats. NEW. These are bmw mats but the ones you buy seperate where it’s better quality/thicker then the stock mats. Also has BMW logo on the mat. See picture. $80. only the driver floor mat is slightly used as I bought these mats for driver side only the rest used the weathertech mats.

Also have the bmw sunshade if any one is interested. $20. Great condition have the bag it comes with.

Also have a bmw oil filter cap tool. $10

If anyone in the NY area wants any of these let me know. Local pick up only for the crossbars, and mats.

Thanks for looking
Text me 9 1 7 - 604-9 618 if interested. Or message me here but I don’t check this too often.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-22-2024, 01:11 PM   #2
Bhandyman1976
Rep
Drives: 2016 x4 m40

Had no idea this was a thing! Did you have to add lights to the rear end too or does it work with existing lights? Very interested!
Appreciate 0