BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

04-21-2011, 09:07 AM   #23
AJWilson
First Lieutenant
Scotland
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2.0D SE

Nice Pic's, nice car.
Alpine White, Black Leather, HUD, Auto, Pro media, Visibility, Climate Comfort,Storage, Cold weather Packs, Pro Loudspeaker system, Sun Protection Glass, Electric Adjust Front Seats, Reversing Camera with Top View, 19" 309's,Variable Damper Control,Variable sport steering, Sports Seats, Sports Steering Wheel. Re-ordered 27/7/11, Arrived 28/9/11
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2011, 01:07 PM   #24
jaymk5
Bheem (Powerful and Fearful)
United_States
Rep
Drives: "OnOrder" BMW X3 35i SpaceGray

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrikinCurt View Post
Jay - so was that your space grey X3 sitting up on the second floor in the corner? I thought about keying it

I went to the event as well, nobody told me to grab a gift bag though! What did I miss in it?

Oh, and I drove the mercedes, what an awful ride.
Yes thats mine, ha ha ha being a BMW enthusiast I am sure you wouldn't keyin any bimmer.

You should have got the giftbag I was told it had a coffee mug, cap and a key chain.

I did get my accessory certificate in email 3 days after the event, certificate is good only selective accessories, like for instance I wanted the cargo tray that is available for $95, but that was not covered in the certificate, instead the one for $275 is covered, so I took it, its better and looks good, but if given a chance I would have picked $95 one and used the remaining dollars on something else, also $500 should be claimed in one purchase, so if you are buying for 300 at one time and try to use the remaining 200 later it isn't going to work.

I did not get the giftbag as promissed during the event in mail, so I checked with the dealer and they acted as if they do not have anything to do with it and told me to contact the event team itself, I then talked to the event team and they told the gift bags are given by the dealers and they do not have anything to do with it and I should contact the general manager in Motorwerks. I made a call to him, left a VM regarding the issue I am facing, in few mins my CA called me and told my gift bag is ready with him to be picked up anytime I wish. I went next day to pick one of my accessory and got the gift bag, it had a better coffee mug(full steel), the one that they gave in event is half plastic and half steel, key chain that will cover the remote and a cap.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2011, 01:08 PM   #25
jaymk5
United_States
Rep

My Gift Certificate:

THE BMW X3 DIFFERENCE EVENT
X3 Accessory Incentive Certificate

$500
Redemption Code: 0007537
$500 X3 Accessory Incentive Certificate is non-transferable, and can be redeemed only by the participant who attended The BMW X3 Difference Event. Accessory Incentive Certificate is valid with the purchase or lease of a 2011 model year X3, from the day of event attendance through June 30, 2011. The $500 Accessory Incentive Certificate is valid for a one-time use only. It must be presented and redeemed at the BMW SAV center where the new X3 vehicle was purchased, and can be applied to up to $500 of select Original BMW Accessories, excluding labor and taxes. Offer is valid for new vehicle purchase only. Offer is not valid for the purchase of BMW NA Company Vehicles, retired loaner vehicles, EPP vehicles, Center Employee Leases or European Delivery vehicles. Only one offer per household or per vehicle may be redeemed. Certificate is not redeemable for cash. Please see your authorized BMW SAV center for complete list of eligible BMW X3 accessories.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2011, 01:11 PM   #26
jaymk5
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioactive View Post
@jaymk5

Be sure to post a photo of your car/truck after you get your mud flaps on. I plan on installing them on my "space gray". Love to see how they look.

@TrikinCurt

I got a white bmw travel mug. Now it's my wife's gift to match her white 535i.
@Radioactive: Last 2 weeks are going super busy with my job, I took some pictures but did not get a chance to post, will post sometime this weekend.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2011, 07:29 AM   #27
zlee11
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 X3 28i

Hey, I attended the event, but did not get a certificate. How did you get yours? Did you have to ask for it?
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2011, 07:52 AM   #28
lateshow
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW X3 35i Space Gray

Garage List
2011 BMW X3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlee11 View Post
Hey, I attended the event, but did not get a certificate. How did you get yours? Did you have to ask for it?
There are a bunch of thread out there on this topic, so you can get more info from searching. In short, you'll get an email from BMW in about a week with your certificate. You will have to print out the email and provide to your dealer after you take delivery.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2011, 08:40 AM   #29
Radioactive
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 X3 28i '10 535i '04 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymk5 View Post
@Radioactive: Last 2 weeks are going super busy with my job, I took some pictures but did not get a chance to post, will post sometime this weekend.
Great, look forward to seeing them. How was the install process?
Appreciate 0