BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

05-27-2011, 06:03 AM   #1
Bimmer65
Enlisted Member
Sweden
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 20D M Sport

M Sport - Titanium or Spacegrey

Hi everyone,
I have ordered a X3 M Sport 2.0D, delivery time week 48 (so it will be a MY2012, manufactured week 38), so I have time to change some options. I go for the 18" rims, black nevada leather and aluminium trim.

What I´m not so sure about is the color. I´m choosing between titanium silver and spacegrey. I have found outdoor pictures of the spacegrey M sport here at the forum, and it looks great in my opinion. But I would like to see outdoor pictures of titanium M sport, anyone please? I have seen the pictures from the carshow, but it´s too much artificial light, and it gets too much bling bling over it, so I would like to see some outdoor shots of it.

Hope anyone can help me.
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2011, 04:21 AM   #2
Bimar
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Bmw X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody65 View Post
Hi everyone,
I have ordered a X3 M Sport 2.0D, delivery time week 48 (so it will be a MY2012, manufactured week 38), so I have time to change some options. I go for the 18" rims, black nevada leather and aluminium trim.

What I´m not so sure about is the color. I´m choosing between titanium silver and spacegrey. I have found outdoor pictures of the spacegrey M sport here at the forum, and it looks great in my opinion. But I would like to see outdoor pictures of titanium M sport, anyone please? I have seen the pictures from the carshow, but it´s too much artificial light, and it gets too much bling bling over it, so I would like to see some outdoor shots of it.

Hope anyone can help me.
just posted http://x3.xbimmers.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=110
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2011, 10:16 AM   #3
warmtoes
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: EBII 435i xDrive

I have a TiAg 135 and my co-worker has a space grey 335 and I definitely prefer the TiAg as it sparkles even when dirty. The space grey does look good when clean but looks dull when dirty. Just my opinion though.
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2011, 03:53 PM   #4
sfax
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2011 F25

TiAg looks great in the sun IMHO

F25 xDrive20d SE __ professional multimedia package | dynamic package | climate package | 309s | xline | xenons | electric seats | folding mirrors | business speakers
Appreciate 0