BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

07-01-2014, 07:14 PM   #1
OuKEnFoLdMX
Private First Class
Mexico
Rep
Drives: BMW F15

bmw x3 2015 xline headliner

hi guys i wanna order an x3 2015 xline version, but i love the Anthracite headliner of th msport, and here in mexico i dont have the option of selecting the Anthracite headliner for the xline version, does the bmw agency can do that at the moment of ordering? because o love the color its more clanear than the grey, but i dont like the m sport version. thank u
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2014, 01:38 AM   #2
aw2002
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2015 X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by OuKEnFoLdMX View Post
hi guys i wanna order an x3 2015 xline version, but i love the Anthracite headliner of th msport, and here in mexico i dont have the option of selecting the Anthracite headliner for the xline version, does the bmw agency can do that at the moment of ordering? because o love the color its more clanear than the grey, but i dont like the m sport version. thank u
Not sure in Mexico but in Canada with the order of XLine, anthracite headliner is automatic. You probably need to ask your SA regarding this in your market.
Appreciate 0