BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

09-16-2015, 03:33 PM   #1
yhbae
Rep
Drives: X3

Just ordered my first ever BMW!

Just factory ordered my first ever BMW - a 2016 X3 28d with all options except the M suspension option. It comes with a 19-inch non-RF tires/wheels which look real nice. I chose Mineral White exterior with dark brown interior (wanted something other than black interior this time).

Unfortunately, end of Oct delivery was already sold out so mine is scheduled for delivery in end of Nov... 2.5 months of painful waiting period... Ouch...

I'll be lurking along this forum a lot in the near future. Hopefully I can pickup some tips as well.

Can't wait!
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2015, 04:27 PM   #2
Max Well
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '22 BG X3MC, '20 BSM X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by yhbae View Post
Just factory ordered my first ever BMW - a 2016 X3 28d with all options except the M suspension option. It comes with a 19-inch non-RF tires/wheels which look real nice. I chose Mineral White exterior with dark brown interior (wanted something other than black interior this time).

Unfortunately, end of Oct delivery was already sold out so mine is scheduled for delivery in end of Nov... 2.5 months of painful waiting period... Ouch...

I'll be lurking along this forum a lot in the near future. Hopefully I can pickup some tips as well.

Can't wait!
Welcome to BMW ownership, yhbae, and to the X3 forum!

This really is a great community with owners across the globe with a lot of knowledge about the X3, so if you have any questions feel free to ask. As most of us have waited on our orders as well we can understand your impatience, but keep reading the forum and before you know it, delivery date will arrive.
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2015, 06:45 PM   #3
brissim
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X3 30d (2011 F25) - now sold

Well done. When we got our X3 four years ago it was also our first BMW (and first SUV) having come across from mainly Volvo and some Audi. The experience has been so good that I think we are hooked on the brand and will most likely be holding on to our X3 for another 2 years for the next generation X3.

Tony
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2015, 07:33 PM   #4
rcblackwell
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: X3 xDrive

Quote:
Just factory ordered my first ever BMW - a 2016 X3 28d with all options except the M suspension option.
Wow, I took delivery of the exact same vehicle configuration in May. You'll love your choices. I know I did.

Congrats!

BTW - The X3 was my first BMW purchase as well.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2015, 09:46 AM   #5
kevink1
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 X3 xDrive28d

Quote:

Can't wait!
I have the 15 version of this car. Different color. Not quite as many options, but still plenty. 17000+ miles later, I still enjoy it. And have sold my previous car so this is IT.

First BMW for me.
Appreciate 0