BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

04-26-2013, 03:35 AM   #45
Chris55
Second Lieutenant
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: 2013 X3 35d M Sport

I ordered mine debadged but I believe it's easily removed with dental floss and a hair dryer.

You can also ask your dealer to take it off (10 min). When I bought my 335d (which was a showroom car), I had them take it off as I picked up the car.
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2013, 03:39 AM   #46
Chris55
Second Lieutenant
Switzerland
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbw01 View Post
Beautiful car-Great pictures. I have been trying to post individual pictures but cannot figure it out. I did post a URL of each image but would rather show it as your pictures. They are stunning! Thank you for sharing
The files might be too large. Have you tried to downsize them? I used Microsoft Paint to downsize mine to the maximum allowed file size.

Please try to post them again!
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2013, 01:15 PM   #47
herbw01
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW X3 35i

Garage List
2013 BMW X3 35i  [7.00]
Hi Chris-Thank you for replying. Yes you are right some of the files are too big and then initially I did not look down far enough for posting pictures from desktop.
I have over 3K miles on my car now. Wish I had taken the pictures on the day of the delivery in Denver when it was nice and shiny. Your car looks immaculate. We have had several bad snow storms but I have been able to keep it fairly clean. Regards-Winston! (By the way I did post some pictures already.)
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2013, 01:59 PM   #48
Chris55
Second Lieutenant
Switzerland
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbw01 View Post
Hi Chris-Thank you for replying. Yes you are right some of the files are too big and then initially I did not look down far enough for posting pictures from desktop.
I have over 3K miles on my car now. Wish I had taken the pictures on the day of the delivery in Denver when it was nice and shiny. Your car looks immaculate. We have had several bad snow storms but I have been able to keep it fairly clean. Regards-Winston! (By the way I did post some pictures already.)
I took a look at your pictures - very nice color, and a nice backdrop! Looks like a BMW commercial!
Btw I took my shots soon after pickup but I just cleaned her, got rid of the winter grime, and she's as good as new. Aso had the dealer clean the engine compartment when they put the summer wheels back on.
Appreciate 0