BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

11-12-2013, 06:56 AM   #1
GAJA
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X3 F25 MSport 35D

BMW X3 3.0i SE PETROL 2005, METALLIC HIGHLAND GREEN, UK ONLY

BMW X3 3.0i SE PETROL 2005, METALLIC HIGHLAND GREEN

I have owned this UK spec car from new, originally purchased from BMW Park Lane in June 2005 at a cost of over £35K! I am now asking for £8995.

It has been on a Diplomatic plate for the duration of this period and has just last week been put onto an 05 UK registration so I can sell it. I have all the history for the car, original purchase invoice, all the MOT's, service booklet (full service history), user manual, 2 remote key fobs plus a master, even the original leather BMW documentation wallet. I am just awaiting the V5 from DVLA, should be with me in a couple of weeks.

It has an extremely low mileage of 34,100 miles! The reason for this is I have always had a smaller car for running around London and of course, a motorbike. It's mainly been used for longer runs for holidays and shopping trips when we need to load up the boot! Selling it because a new car is coming end of the month.

It is in very good condition for its year. No dinks or dents in the body work. MOT is due 1 August 2014 and the next service isn't due for another 13.000 miles! The tyres were recently replaced and it has the standard BMW Pirelli Scorpions with between 5-6mm tread all round (235/55R/17's).

It has quite a few options:
Light Sand Beige leather seats
Birch Wood Trim (faux)
Front and rear arm rests
Trip Computer
Tyre Pressure Monitors
Hill Descent control
Black Roof Bars
Automatic Gear Box with Sports Function & Tiptronic to allow manual changes
Multi-Function Sports Leather Steering Wheel
Remote Control Alarm
Smoker Package (unused)
Front and rear cup holders (Essential!!!)
Park Distance Control
BMW Business CD Radio
Aluminium Running Boards
12V Sockets x 3
Split Rear Seats
Remote Central Locking
Electric Windows all round (with driver control)
Electric Heated Mirrors
Power Steering
Auto Dim Rear View Mirror
Cruise Control
ESP (Electronic Stability Program)
Air Con with Digital Display
Fog Lamps front and rear
Rear Roof Spoiler
ABS
Airbags all round
First Aid Kit

Everything works as it should and it still drives like new, very quick with the 3.0 engine & good fun, without a doubt the best car I have ever owned!

It is over 8 years old so please expect some very limited wear & tear. There is some plastic missing from the inner part of the steering wheel (please see photo) and one scratch about 40 cm in length on the nearside passenger door. I am sure the new owner can get the scratch sorted at a reasonable cost. There is also a few scratches on the rear bumper (not my fault but you know how it is when you leave it in a supermarket...) but you have to really look to see them clearly. The leather seats are in good overall condition but have a few tiny marks, no rips or tears though. These things don't detract from the overall quality of this car. Good time of year to be buying a 4 x 4 too, weather is starting to get nasty and it is very secure in the wet with the 4 x4.

Happy to email further photos to anyone who has any interest in buying the car. I was only able to upload 5 and I have a few more.

I may have forgotten something about it in the description so if you have any queries, don't hesitate to PM me. The car is London based (SE19, Crystal Palace) and I highly recommend a viewing. I am also happy to take you out for a test ride (with me driving), just so you can see how it drives.

Thanks for looking.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-12-2013, 07:21 AM   #2
cheesebag
Debadged and Alpine Weiss!
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2012 F25 X3 Msport

Not the correct forum for this?
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2013, 07:25 AM   #3
GAJA
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X3 F25 MSport 35D

No problem, there are so many that I wasn't sure. If one of the Moderators could move it for me it would be appreciated. Thanks.
Appreciate 0