BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

07-07-2011, 08:57 PM   #1
ZGMF20A SF
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Alpine White X3

Need some pic of storage package

Hey everyone, I just put a deposit for my X3 and scheduled to be built on he first week of August. I ordered the Premium package for it and it comes with a storage package. Can anyone post a pic of what the storage package included.

Also, there are mudflaps for X3. Anyone has a pic of it on a M-Sport package. I'm undecided if I should order the M-sport package. Thanks a lot.
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2011, 09:15 PM   #2
11x35SapphireBlk
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 X3.5 Black Sapphire

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGMF20A SF View Post
Hey everyone, I just put a deposit for my X3 and scheduled to be built on he first week of August. I ordered the Premium package for it and it comes with a storage package. Can anyone post a pic of what the storage package included.

Also, there are mudflaps for X3. Anyone has a pic of it on a M-Sport package. I'm undecided if I should order the M-sport package. Thanks a lot.
It is nothing special, one of those 1ft collapsable cubes. Folds flat (5 sides stacked) or open to a storage cube.
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2011, 08:59 AM   #3
NYC_340i
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '20 M340i xDrive, '11 X3 28i

The storage package contains the collapsible box, the small storage compartment under the light controls to the left of the steering wheel, and the chrome inserts for the cup holders in the front. And about those mudflaps, there are mudflaps for the M package but many people have reported that they have difficulty installing them. There is a chance that there is special mudflaps for the M package. Contact your dealer, your dealer are your friends. (well most of the time)
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2011, 11:30 AM   #4
tuco44
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i xDrive M Perf Edtn

The storage pkg also includes nets behind each of the two front seats, and a net in the front pass. side footwell. Includes netting in the back cargo area, and special hooks to secure items. Plus two collapsible boxes.
      07-08-2011, 08:33 PM   #5
ZGMF20A SF
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Alpine White X3

Thanks for the info. I just want to gather as much info as i can before picking up the car. I don't want the dealer held back some items and charge me later.
Appreciate 0