BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

04-04-2016, 11:51 AM   #1
NightowlRN
Registered
Rep
Drives: X3 2004

SOLD For Sale - 2004 BMW X3. 6 speed manual - Kansas City

Such sadness. This is a GREAT car. 140k miles. No accidents. I got it off lease in 2006 with 13k miles. Drives like a dream. Looks close to new inside and out.

Problem - it needs transmission work, recharge ac, leaks a bit of oil. I need a car that isn't in the shop a few times a year and I am not handy with car things. I had the front breaks done last summer. The radiator overflow replaced last fall. Tires half spent maybe at most. Radio isn't working ? Wiring somewhere...

Taking bids for a few weeks here before going to craigslist. This is really a wonderful car. Breaks my heart... I just bought a Mazda CX-5 and sure wish I had room to keep the X3 ...

I can send photos next weekend - I am out of town this week. Currently it is not drivable due to transmission problem. Needs a 1600 part and labor. If you know how great this car is and are handy it would be great. Always garage kept.

It is black with tan leather. Heated seats. Huge sunroof. All windows go up and down. Last model with the rubber bumpers I believe. Has a hitch we used for a bike carrier only a few times. N

Please email angelmax11 at aol.com for more info.

Last edited by NightowlRN; 04-09-2016 at 01:11 PM.. Reason: More info
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2016, 01:12 PM   #2
NightowlRN
Registered
Rep
Drives: X3 2004

Sold it locally.
Appreciate 0