BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

09-05-2018, 08:54 AM   #1
x3sm
Captain
Rep
Drives: M3 E93 Porsche

REPOST: Group Buy #II for Ugode 7.1 system

As the title suggests, Ugode asked me if there were enough people to repeat the group buy we had a few months ago.
This is a link to the system: http://ugode.com/index.php/products_v_34_273.html
Here is the link to the topic with experiences: https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1500481
Conditions will probably be the same as the previous one, depending on the amount of participants.
The no-signal issues seem resolved by removing the splitter (not delivered by Ugode btw) and using the latest software.
Speaking from a personal experience, Google maps is not usable due to sluggishness but having Waze really makes a difference compared to the original navi.
Also the screen itself is a big plus compared to the original, especially when you currently have a 6.5"

I am not in any way connected to Ugode but I took over the previous group buy and I am in contact with their representative often for software inprovements and bugfixes.
For clarity, please comment or ask experience or specific questions in the above mentioned forum thread and keep this topic for the future group-buy related questions only.

Just received pricing details:
The pricing is usd395 inlcuding shipping and 16G TF card. if group buy over 10 piece, we will return 10usd to buyers via paypal.

the options price is as following:

1. BMW rear camera: usd35

2. DVR: USD25

3. Carplay USB Dongle : usd60

4. Dab Radio Box: usd45

5. TV tuner box T2 : usd80

EDIT +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It looks like the group buy will be next week from 6 till 16th of September.
A link will be posted HERE to the Alibaba page where you can request an order from Ugode.
You need to include all options you want in the details as well as the remark that the order is part of the FORUM GROUP BUY.
You will then receive an order confirmation from Louie with the price.
This is EXCLUDING possible tax, charges of your selected payment method or other options you may or may not personally select.
The items are shipped by Ugode directly to your own home and in my personal experience, DHL delivers them within a few days from shipping confirmation from Ugode.
Warranty is 1 year for defects and return policy is 1 month after unit receipt.
F30, F10 and F25 models are part of the groupbuy, others on request.
Please also include in your remarks your current system since the CIC and NBT are different.
Best thing (Louie will probably ask you) If you have a 6pin or 4pin main cable.
Normally, CIC is 4pin and NBT is 6pin but there are exceptions as we have seen on the previous group buy.
Installation manual is not provided but there are enough YT videos and this forum is also loaded with instructions than basically everybody with half a brain and some guts can install it without issues.

Please fill in the spreadsheet in the link below we used on the previous groupbuy for me and others to have an overview who ordered one. When 10 people or more buy the unis, an additional 10USD will be refunded via Paypal.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=979050421

PURCHASE LINK: https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...374971d2RmFZUw
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2018, 08:57 AM   #2
x3sm
Captain
Rep

We are joining F30 guys for the group buy.

Let me know if you have any questions!
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2018, 03:12 PM   #3
Merlin82
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW X3 Xdrive35i

Are the options if you dont currently have those features?
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2018, 09:04 PM   #4
x3sm
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin82 View Post
Are the options if you dont currently have those features?
If you do not have the options listed above, you can get them with this system when you buy it. Each option is an extra cost added on top.
Appreciate 0