BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

06-02-2014, 11:02 AM   #1
Drizz
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '23 BMW X7; '20 911 Carrera S

FS: 2012 X3 xDrive 28i in Excellent Condition!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
6/18 UPDATE: PRICE REDUCED $1,000! THIS MAKES MY CAR ONE OF THE LOWEST PRICED, SIMILARLY EQUIPPED 2012 X3's CURRENTLY ON THE MARKET. THE CAR IS IN FANTASTIC CONDITION AND REALLY NEEDS TO BE SEEN AND DRIVEN.

Hi,

My wife and I just recently leased a new X5 and are now looking to sell our 2012 X3 xDrive 28i. As much as we both love the X3, we are an expanding family and simply wanted something larger. The car is in fantastic condition. It has just over 31,000 miles and my wife and I take excellent care of the car. The X3 is still under the original BMW warranty for another 18 months. There are no visible dents or scratches, with only a minor number of small (maybe 1/8") nicks in the paint from road debris along the front and parts of the hood. I would consider this a normal amount of tiny nicks for a car with 31K miles. As far as options/packages, the X3 has the following:

Premium Package
Sport Activity Package
Convenience Package
Rear View Camera
Park Distance Control
Heated Front Seats
BMW Assist with Enhanced Bluetooth & USB
Brushed Aluminum Trim
Xenon Lights

I'm been doing some research and other 2012 X3's with similar mileage and that are similarly equipped are selling on eBay, AutoTrader and local dealers for $33-$35K. In the essence of selling my car quickly, I am listing it for $31,500 (a $2-4K discount over what everyone else seems to be selling for). Please see the pictures below, and do not hesitate to ask my any questions you may have. Thank you.

Andrew

Attached Images

Last edited by Drizz; 07-08-2014 at 01:08 PM.. Reason: SOLD
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2014, 12:14 PM   #2
Drizz
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '23 BMW X7; '20 911 Carrera S

In case people didn't notice or see the note at the top of the post, I have just lowered the price $1K in an effort to get the car out of my garage. Please e-mail me with any questions. Thanks again.
Appreciate 0