BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

04-02-2014, 08:13 AM   #1
npina
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 328i Sport

2015 X3 Configurator LIVE at BMWUSA.COM

Have you notice that the M Sport Line is not available for the US (at least not at this moment)? Interesting...
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2014, 10:49 AM   #2
Sp82
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F15 X5/G30 5er

Msport, along with a bunch of other colors are not available until May production---My guess is thats why its not on the config site.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2014, 10:50 AM   #3
npina
United_States
Rep

It makes sense. I also noticed that some colors were lacking. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2014, 10:54 AM   #4
Mako
(Sold) '00 M Roadster '06 M Coupe '16 M3 '20 X3MC
Rep
Drives: '23 M3 comp

Is it just me or does the X Line appear to add the M Steering wheel now? even though its not in the description the online configurer shows it as a $0 added option...

too bad anthracite headliner isn't included as well, would be no reason to get M sport package (now that the regular lines look much better with LCI)

anyone seen MPG for the 18D (sorry, 28D )

replacement car for my wife's current 2012 X3 35i M Sport, and she doesn't use that car to its full potential, so I am thinking the replacement will be a lower powered non M sport version but I know she likes the black headliner and M sport steering wheel...
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2014, 10:59 AM   #5
npina
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako
Is it just me or does the X Line appear to add the M Steering wheel now? even though its not in the description the online configurer shows it as a $0 added option...

too bad anthracite headliner isn't included as well, would be no reason to get M sport package,

anyone seen MPG for the 18D (sorry, 28D )

replacement car for my wife's current 2012 X3 35i M Sport, and she doesn't use that car to its full potential, so I am thinking the replacement will be a lower powered non M sport version but I know she likes the black headliner and M sport steering wheel...
If you think about it, the new standard sport steering wheel across the entire line (very smart decision from BMW's part) is not too different from the M steering wheel. In fact I think I even prefer because the of aluminum / plastic detail. As far as thickness, I think it may not be as thick as the M, but good enough for a sporty and nice grip.
Appreciate 0