BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

01-02-2012, 07:58 PM   #1
hamsterinwa
Rep
Drives: 2012 X3 2.8 Titanium Silver

New Titanium Silver 2012 2.8

Greetings everyone,

Just took delivery on the 31st for an X3 2.8i in Titanium Silver w/ Black leather.

So far am very happy with the looks of the vehicle. I'm looking forward to learning more about other owners' experiences, and what "new car" options (e.g. clear bra, leather/paint treatments) might be worthwhile. I passed on most of them at the dealer, but am considering it with 3rd parties locally (greater Seattle area).
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2012, 09:56 AM   #2
DGDuerr
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW X3 28i

Thumbs up Options to recommend...

I took delivery of my 2012 X3 in November... the accessory that I enjoy is the rubber floor mats, yes the rubber floor mats....NOT the floor liners. I have the floor liners in my 2002 Honda Accord and I do not like them. They show the dirt, and, have no traction for your feet (quite slippery). I believe that they are made for BMW by McNeil Automotive. The floor liners for the BMW liners have retention devices so they to not slip around - they did not come for my Honda, and have requested them months ago....guess I have to make another call!

Also got the rear trunk liner, love it, with the storage box, and that has come in handy too....

My suggestion: stay away from the bra. Let your baby show her beauty, don't cover it up! Actually, bras can actually cause damage, be careful.

Best of luck with your new ride. I love mine, I'm sure you will love yours too....