BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

04-24-2012, 08:03 AM   #1
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Glitches?Error

so i have come across 2 glitches or errors that could be fix by software upgrade, just assuming

i have music stored in the usb flash drive when i plug it into the outlet, once in awhile the when i select a song it selects the one below, skipping the actual song i want. to correct this i had to unplug the usb flash drive for few minutes and then plug it back in.

TPMS- i been getting the low pressure warning for few months randomly and it goes away. 2 months ago i took it to the service center and tech supposedly found a nail, required a new tire which i decline so right after that i made a pit stop at a tire shop had shop take a look at the tire with nail. the mechanic said theres no nail but the light for tpms was on ! so i had the guy check pressure on all 4 tires. After slightly adjust psi on the tires the light came off. (SAME TIRE RIGHT REAR)

this week the tpms light came on indicating right rear tire is low AGAIN. so i check the psi and it was fine. i did reset and light went off. Today the tpms light came on again drove to the gas station and check all the psi on the tires! I discover it wasnt the right tire, it was the LEFT tire that was below 30psi almost 20psi!! i always inspect tires but thats not enough!

So with this said the tpms/sensor/ are not giving the correct info
Appreciate 0