BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

12-31-2011, 10:15 PM   #1
AspiringBMWOwner
Rep
Drives: X3 35i

Dealer Discounts in Canada?

Hi Everyone

I am looking to purchase a 2012 BMW X3 35i with M-Sport, Premium and Dyanamic Comfort (if compatible) in the Feb/Mar time-frame.

This I assume will come at a price of about $68K on the road. What type of discounts were you able to negotiate? Did you receive any other incentives or perks? I would appreciate any feedback but would be particularly interested in those who purchased in Ontario.

Thanks.

Last edited by AspiringBMWOwner; 01-01-2012 at 12:45 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2012, 01:18 AM   #2
E92LNGCGY
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F97/Q5/982 GT4

I got 5% off MSRP (I think this is typical). Got them to throw in winter mats, cargo liner, 2 jackets, hat. Fully loaded except HUD.
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2012, 08:56 AM   #3
lbjgh
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 AW X3 M-Sport

My research indicates Canadian MSRP is 9.89% over wholesale (so $6K negotiating room on the car you are looking at). I usually use Car Cost Canada when buying a new car but interestingly they didn't have the X3 wholesale.

I'd be interested to know if a Canadian dealer would do $2K over wholesale.

Here is the response I got from CCC:
Quote:
Hello,

As follow-up to your inquiry in regards to the pricing availability for the 2012 BMW X3 35i, please be advised that we do have pricing for the 2012 BMW X3 35i but we are awaiting for our data provider to set this vehicle up in our system for data entry, if you are in a rush to buy we can provide you with an Interim Price Report which will include the Base and Option MSRP and Invoice Pricing plus the current incentives if available.

Please let us know if you are interested in this option.

Regards

CarCostCanada.com Data Team
There are two free services that I've tried; www.unhaggle.com and www.carsaver.ca but the X3 was again MIA.
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2012, 10:54 AM   #4
AspiringBMWOwner
Rep
Drives: X3 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbjgh View Post
My research indicates Canadian MSRP is 9.89% over wholesale (so $6K negotiating room on the car you are looking at). I usually use Car Cost Canada when buying a new car but interestingly they didn't have the X3 wholesale.

I'd be interested to know if a Canadian dealer would do $2K over wholesale.

Here is the response I got from CCC:

There are two free services that I've tried; www.unhaggle.com and www.carsaver.ca but the X3 was again MIA.
Thanks for the info, hopefully those services you mentioned have the 2012 X3 data before Feb.
Appreciate 0