BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

06-16-2012, 09:56 AM   #23
BMRu4ia
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 X3 28i VR

Does the M Sports Package alone give you the Fineline Wave Wood Option?
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2012, 10:35 AM   #24
cadman50
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 X3 35i, 2021 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotoy4me View Post
I chose the M-Sport because of the anthracite headliner, the fat steering wheel, love the split spoke 369M wheels, M door sills and most of all for me was the front and rear bumper design. I find the look to be very aggressive and in line with the M cars. I do appreciate the sport package design, but in the end the M-Sport design won me over. Heck I think they all look great honestly.
I thought there was too much single color on the Msport at first. And wasn't too crazy about the front bumper and I thought the wheels looked small. With the fenders flared out a little more than the Sport package I thought that the wheels should be wider to give it a more aggressive look. I got everything else though including the Sport package in DSB. My reasoning was I'll be driving through all sorts of winter weather/road salt and rocks that it would possibly really chip out the front bumper and sides around the rocker panel and wheel wells. That being said, when I see pic's of the Msport it has grown on me. I wish you could put the 309's on and have satin roof rails and trim around the windows as well as that lower cross-member in the front bumper. I would definitely get the CB color. That's the best IMO. There was a pic from posted from Brokergenius that looked really sharp. Personally I lilke the 309's much better than the 369's. Oh well, maybe next X3 or possibly X4.
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2012, 11:05 AM   #25
Yeltzer
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F25 xDrive 20d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingX
To get away from that huge plastic looking black band on the back bumper. Plus the front looks more angry ..i like that.
+1
      06-16-2012, 11:04 PM   #26
GenX3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 X3 35i

For the Chubby

Steering wheel... 19" wheels... I didn't originally think the paint and body styling was that much of a difference... I've grown to see it differently

Packages | M-Sport | Cold I & II | Tech | Premium | Sound | BMW Apps, HUD, Net
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2012, 08:28 PM   #27
gerem
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 X3 35i M-Sport

I bought the M sports package because:
- The car looks better with it (I HATE the black band on the rear bumper);
- I use the paddles a lot;
- The steering wheel gives a better grip.