BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

12-07-2013, 01:49 PM   #1
JimSchush
England
Rep
Drives: F25 2.0 D SE Auto

Love at first sight!

After almost 15 years having new French cars I find myself very excited at the thought of picking up our new X3 on Wednesday morning.
I was invited to the dealers today to have a look at the new car and I genuinely felt excited when I first saw her, is this feeling normal or do I need to get some help?
We are really happy with our choice of spec and while we are regretting not having the Xenons I am pleased with the moonroof and the Oyster interior. The highlight of the quick intro was the towbar demo, it's fantastic and it's easy to use, I was really concerned at the high cost of this feature but having seen it close up its fantastic, you cannot see it at all.
Can't wait for Wednesday, counting the sleeps.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2013, 04:50 PM   #2
Bustofa
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F25 X3 XDrive20D SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSchush View Post
I genuinely felt excited when I first saw her, is this feeling normal or do I need to get some help?
Perfectly normal. Most, if not all, of us have felt exactly the same.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2013, 05:54 PM   #3
ianfp
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X5 40D M Sport

Perfectly normal - many congrats on your new car to be!
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2013, 08:38 PM   #4
flavius
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2019 440i Gran Coupe

Quote:
..Can't wait for Wednesday, counting the sleeps.
I felt just the same before I picked up mine two weeks ago.
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2017, 08:44 PM   #5
BMWrules7
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015, 740 LdX, Alpine White

Quote:
After almost 15 years having new French cars I find myself very excited at the thought of picking up our new X3 on Wednesday morning.
I was invited to the dealers today to have a look at the new car and I genuinely felt excited when I first saw her, is this feeling normal or do I need to get some help?
We are really happy with our choice of spec and while we are regretting not having the Xenons I am pleased with the moonroof and the Oyster interior. The highlight of the quick intro was the towbar demo, it's fantastic and it's easy to use, I was really concerned at the high cost of this feature but having seen it close up its fantastic, you cannot see it at all.
Dude, definitely not normal. Clearly, the sole remedy here is to give your x3 to me. PM me for precise details on how to have you return to normalcy.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2017, 08:02 AM   #6
robbo78
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 F25 SE

Quote:

Is it the powered tow bar you have with the hidden button in the boot? If so I have the same setup and I agree it’s much more satisfying than you would think watching it appear from nowhere lol

The best bit is the dealer didn’t even know it had it before the sale! I only found out by running the vin through the database afterwards
Appreciate 0