BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

08-18-2014, 11:06 PM   #1
DrGol
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2013 xDrive28i

Bluetooth issue

Hi all,

I am new to this forum as I have recently just switched over from the other side. I came from a 2011 Mercedes-Benz C300 4MATIC. Last week I traded in for a pre-owned 2013 X3 xDrive28i and have been having some difficulty with Bluetooth audio.

Sometimes I am not able to play my music at all and the I Drive screen just shows "Please wait..." as if it is waiting for my iPhone 5 (iOS 7) to play a song, but even stranger than that is that if I ever plug my phone in the USB, then disconnect it, the Bluetooth audio for my music shuts off for good and I am not able to use it unless I forget device on my phone and re-pair the X3 with the iPhone. Does anyone have similar issues, or have a fix? It is pretty frustrating having to pair my phone to my car as a new device every time after I use the USB.

Also, is there any way to access my playlists on my phone via Bluetooth, similar to how I am able to do so through the USB port?

Sorry for all the questions. I will make sure to post pictures of my vehicle at some point in the near future. I am a little busy trying to figure her out at the moment. But just for good measure, she is the Deep Sea Blue metallic with the Sand Beige Nevada leather interior. Thanks ahead of time for your responses!
Appreciate 0