BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

04-01-2024, 01:36 PM   #1
seanegee
Registered
Rep
Drives: F25 X3 2.0D

Conversation Starter....here we go

Hello All,

I have a 2012 UK version 2.0d M Sport F25 - chassis no L684633, Engine NO 74198099 (build date April 2012)
I've owned the vehicle since 2019, 3rd owner - first owner had full BMW service history and extended warranty package from new, second owner kept service up to date with some independent included.
I've followed similar using a good independent and changing oil every 10k approx and tyres, brakes etc replaced - car is solid and drives well
it has now covered 148k miles and here is the million dollar question - how much more can I get from it? I know this is subjective and no one has a crystal ball to see exactly into the future, but subjective opinions - can it go on reliably for much longer????
nb - there have been no major issues with the car in the 5 years (80k miles) I have owned it (albeit I have a coolant leak currently but this is being investigated and likely new rad or something small).

thanks for you time. Sean
Appreciate 0