BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

08-21-2015, 06:27 AM   #1
contractor
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: f15 m50d, f25 35d

Finally Ordered a 35d

So the wife and I agreed we needed a new load-lugger, something with a decent size and accessible boot. I've also sold my M6 as I bought an old Mondeo to drive to/from the dump/station and had only done 800 miles in 14 months in the M6.

The plan is to keep her e93 335i and get an X3/4/5/6. We tried 5/6 and she felt it was too big so settled on an X3 35d.

Next decision was colour. She likes Sapphire Black, and although was partial to Space Grey, we decided with black in the end as she's had 3 black cars and is not bored with it yet so that's a good sign.

Interior-wise we liked the Oyster but on every car we looked at they all had marks and blemishes so while it looks great new/clean, we thought it might be high maintenance so went with black.

Disappointed there's no Piano Black for the interior so we went with Anthracite Wood, mainly because we felt the aluminium didn't look so good with the black leather, but that's just our choice.

Spec-wise, we've gone with:
ZIC Interior Comfort
ZMS M Sport Plus with 20s and Adaptive LEDs
ZNP Media jobby
216 VDC
248 Steering Wheel Heating
319 Remote Ctl
322 Comfort Access
358 Climate cmft windscreen (this one actually stops you getting a few other bits)
3AG reverse cam
3DZ No crappy M Badges on the sides
402 Sunroof
430 Folding mirrors
488 Lumbar Support
4FU Anthracite wood trim
5DL Surround view
601 TV
610 Head-up Display
6AR Internet
6FV Online Ent
6NS Bluetooth

Just have to wait for UK delivery at end of October now. Oh managed to blag a set of 622M wheels and will put winter tyres on them. Managed 10% off list.
Appreciate 0