BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

11-25-2015, 06:59 AM   #1
happy_chrissy
Rookie
Rep
Drives: 2015' X3 28i

Black Friday

Do you think any dealerships are doing anything special for Black Friday ie. service department, parts or do you think the sponsors on here are participating in it as well?
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2015, 01:56 PM   #2
rtb001
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i - 2016 X3 28i

well there is the national BMW novemberfest offers that give you 2.9% APR and at least $1000 credit towards lease or purchase if you buy a car right of the lot.

at least according to the dealers websites you can get even more for remaining 2015 3- and 5-series, a $3000 credit. I remember getting this when i got my 328i in November almost exactly 3 years ago.

that said, the dealer i went to yesterday to buy an X3 pretended there was no such thing when we began negotiations, so watch out for their bulls**t if you are really serious about buying a car.

in general though if a dealer had a car in stock that you might be interested in, end of November is probably a good time to buy. they are probably especially motivated to make some sales targets come end of the month
Appreciate 0