BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

02-21-2012, 04:11 PM   #1
ChessToon
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Mini Countryman 2.0SD All4 Aut

Considering a X3 35d M Sport - Advice/Reviews Sought

Hello All,
I am considering a X3 35d M Sport, which is currently a dealer managers car, and would welcome some advice/reviews on this car.

The car retails at close to £50k but is available at just under £42k inc 5 year service pack. Car comes with Prof Nav, Upgraded alloys, Electric mirrors, heated seats, iPhone prep and is in Silver Metallic and will of covered approx 6k miles. Is this a good price and deal?

Anyone give me a personal review of the 35d - Is it as good as it seems? Excellent performance and reasonable economy?

Thanks in anticipation of any advice given.
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2012, 08:11 PM   #2
lbjgh
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 AW X3 M-Sport

By all accounts the 35d is a great engine... I only wish I could buy one in Canada... But we are Americans as far as BMW is concerned. You'll need to wait for comments from the UK members regarding the asking price which seems to be in line with the X5 35d over here.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2012, 03:43 PM   #3
X35D For Me
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X3 35D M Sport

I've had my 35D for about 6 weeks now and just nudging a thousand miles in it. It's performance is amazing and economy looks like it's going to be good with over 35 mpg already seen on a 130mile mixed route. The price of the ex-demo being offered to you seems ok to me although I did get mine with loads of kit at just over 47k brand new.
X3 35D M Sport, Vermillion Red/Oyster, Fineline Wave wood, 19" alloys (369M) Prof. Media Pack, DAB, Sun Roof, Elec. seat adj.+ lumbar, Visibility Pack, Prof. Speakers, Sun Protection Glass, Reverse Cam/Top View, Seat Heating, M Sport suspension deletion, HUD.
Appreciate 0