BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

01-24-2020, 02:42 PM   #1
supreetsingh
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 35i - 2013

Hello,

I have FTM inactive, Chasis stablization and Drivetrain malfunctions when i start my car today.

I drove 60 km in morning parked my car at workplace . Started and suddenly got all 3 codes.

I checked my error code b7f668 active , i reset my software , started it and got chasis stabilization followed by other codes.

Does anyone know what are these for ? And why suddenly i got all these ? And how to reset them so that i can drive home and check it via mechanic.[IMG][/IMG]
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-27-2020, 11:59 AM   #2
Marty in NY
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 21 X5 40i, 18 GTi, Snowblower

Quote:
Originally Posted by supreetsingh View Post
Hello,

I have FTM inactive, Chasis stablization and Drivetrain malfunctions when i start my car today.

I drove 60 km in morning parked my car at workplace . Started and suddenly got all 3 codes.

I checked my error code b7f668 active , i reset my software , started it and got chasis stabilization followed by other codes.

Does anyone know what are these for ? And why suddenly i got all these ? And how to reset them so that i can drive home and check it via mechanic.[IMG][/IMG]
The only fault code you posted was b7f668, is that the only fault code you were able to extract? How did you get that code to show on your dash? Are there others?

I have a 2011 X3 35i and the other day I too had the error...Chassis Stabilization pop up. For me, it was preceded with the ABS symbol. I plugged in my OBD scanner and it said I had a defective wheel speed sensor. The Chassis Stabilization error display is rather generic, sorta like the engine light and it could mean several different things that can potentially impact the stabilization of the car during driving. You have to pull all the codes.

Here is the BMW Fault Code site, plug your codes in here and it should explain them. https://bmwfault.codes

This is what the BMW Fault Code description is for the code you posted.. .. this code is probably due to the fact that you reset your software....how did you reset it?

Attached Images

Appreciate 0