BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

08-16-2011, 11:19 AM   #1
maestroX2
Private
Rep
Drives: 328i

what a f****g week !

excuse my language but *sigh*.

Last Sat, stupid valet parking attendance left one Lexus in the reverse gear and hit my front bumper. Luckily, we saw the incident with few witnesses but right now, our insurance agent will fight to get $$$ either from that Lexus insurance or valet parking insurance. They'll replace front bumper.

Two days ago, my wife hit wood coming off from small pick up truck and now we have flat tire. It could be worse had that wood hit the body instead of tire. But still

To add salt to the wound, nobody has in stock for that stupid Dueller RFT. It has to be special order. It takes 2 days to arrive.
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2011, 12:15 PM   #2
Lotus7
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: xxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestroX2 View Post

Last Sat, stupid valet parking attendance left one Lexus in the reverse gear and hit my front bumper. Luckily, we saw the incident with few witnesses but right now, our insurance agent will fight to get $$$ either from that Lexus insurance or valet parking insurance. They'll replace front bumper.

Two days ago, my wife hit wood coming off from small pick up truck and now we have flat tire. It could be worse had that wood hit the body instead of tire. But still

To add salt to the wound, nobody has in stock for that stupid Dueller RFT. It has to be special order. It takes 2 days to arrive.
Sorry for your pain, but at least no one was injured. A piece of wood large enough to damage the tire could have been a disaster if it bounced into the windshield.
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2011, 12:36 PM   #3
tagz
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW X3 xDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestroX2 View Post

Sorry to hear this! But as Lotus said, thank God no one was injured!
Wish you luck with the insurance and tire!
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2011, 04:52 AM   #4
Evlengr
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 MT X3 and 2010 MT MCS

RFT's

Glad all are ok, but this is exactly what I have warned people of concerning RFT's. A flat tire should never take yu off the road for more than a couple of hours let alone days.

Wife has had to replace RFT's twice, and both times it took three days before back up and running.
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2011, 09:33 AM   #5
DavC5000
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 Bmw X3 28i

keep your head up bro things will get better
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2011, 04:28 PM   #6
Itchywasabi
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW X3

poor Lexus... kidding aside, be glad only those things happened.
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2011, 09:45 AM   #7
fedinand
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 X3, '11 GTI

Things can only get better!