BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

04-13-2018, 08:26 AM   #1
BolkowBob
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 E83

Angry AVIN USA Head Unit X3 E83

Have recently fitted an AVIN 10.25 unit into my old 2006 E83 and I am having issues. Cant get a lot of help from AVIN support, keep going around in circles.
So help on the following would be appreciated.

At the moment the “Dash board” only displays the brake position and temperature nothing else.

Parking sensors, when active do not show on “Dash Board”. It starts up as you select reverse but that’s all it does no distance information.

Every time I shut the unit down it reset the clock to 00:00. Have set it to “Original” but that makes no difference.

“Original Car” shows a clock and nothing else.

Can’t get a generic USB+ DAB dongle to connect with correct apk or apk supplied by dongle seller.

Phone link will only work via usb cant get the wifi connection to work. Did as instructed and made the first connection via USB. It can see the phone but defaults back to the setup page.

At the moment I have a very expensive GPS that plays music, had that before .........https://x3.xbimmers.com/forums/image...es/mad0260.gif
Appreciate 0