BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

10-30-2020, 02:14 AM   #1
FiEXHAUST
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 1-8, M and X series

M Power Sound for X4 G02 M40i w/ Fi EXHAUST Valvetronic Catback and Downpipe

BMW X4 G02 M40i Fi EXHAUST Valvetronic Catback + Downpipe

Fi EXHAUST BMW X4 G02 M40i product page: https://bit.ly/3qIHjDR

Frequency Intelligent Exhaust provides the best of both worlds. It’s the perfect exhaust system for those who want to cruise in comfort and experience sports car resonance and Fi EXHAUST signature frequency at a press of a button.

The Fi EXHAUST has been rigorously tested to offer the highest performance and optimal sound frequency. The exhaust is built from high grade stainless steel material and masterfully detailed and finished using TIG welding producing high quality and clean welds. Furthermore, the exhaust system offers a 100% bolt-on fitment reducing installation time and complications.

When valves are closed exhaust gasses are routed through the muffler resulting in a low-profile comfortable drive reaching 96.2dB. When valves are fully open for maximum flow and performance it creates an exotic tone, intense sports car sound with signature Fi EXHAUST frequency. The sound volume is increased by 25% to 120.6dB. Please note the provided sound measurement is taken from a car installed with a Fi full turboback system with catless downpipes. The microphone was positioned at a distance of 0,5m from the exhaust tips, at an angle of 45 degrees and 0,2m from the ground for a more accurate measurement.

Fi users can regulate a desired sound volume from quiet comfort to sporty aggressive using an OEM sport button. In sport mode valves are opened, which improves exhaust gas flow, increases sound volume and spices up exhaust note

Fi users can also experience our vibrant exhaust sound on their own terms using our cutting edge Fi Pro Control System. Our sporty 2 button style remote control is lightweight, ergonomic and offers an intuitive way to switch between Street and Race sound profiles. The design is smooth and offers a nice grip, and the aluminum alloy ring can be customized in 14 different colors or switched to forged carbon rings with a unique marble-like texture.

Take the personalization further with our Fi Pro App available both App Store and Google Play. Search “Fi EXHAUST Pro” to download and monitor real-time valve status with the help of our intuitive and user friendly interface. Assign Auto Mode preferences based on RPM/Speed/Turbo Boost. When Auto Mode is activated the system will intelligently open valves depending on the auto mode method and set data unit, for example, at 3000RPM.

Fi Pro Control System also addresses the CEL issue after changing to an aftermarket exhaust. On an engine startup Fi users can activate Auto Scan function to instantly scan and delete any CEL related to catalytic converter. This function can be activated on Fi Pro App and is available on selected car models. Manual debugging is also available to remove unwanted CEL related to catalytic convertor.

BMW X4 G02 M40i features:
  • Full turboback valvetronic exhaust system, which includes a front pipe, mid pipe, valvetronic muffler and downpipe.
  • 3 downpipe options to regulate exhaust gas flow and sound: Ultra high flow catless , Racing 100 Cell and Sport 200 cell downpipes.
  • Manufactured from a high-grade T304 stainless steel.
  • Expert TIG welding techniques.
  • Weight reduction compared to OEM/Stock exhaust.
  • Street/Race exhaust sound profiles.
  • Rigorously sound tuned exhaust sound frequency.
  • Horsepower increase and low back pressure.
  • Guaranteed bolt-on fitment using precision crafted design.
  • 5 exhaust quad tip color options in silver, titanium blue, diamond black, gold and with carbon fiber.
  • Fi intelligent ECU exhaust valve control valve flaps can be controlled using OEM Sport button.
  • Fi intelligent ECU exhaust control valve flaps can also be controlled with Fi Pro Control System (optional).
  • Available also for BMW G01 / G02 X3 / X4 30i / M40i models.
  • Available for both OPF and Non-OPF car models.

Last edited by FiEXHAUST; 09-16-2022 at 04:31 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2020, 05:00 AM   #2
808ron
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 X3 M40i

🔥
Appreciate 1
FiEXHAUST196.50
      12-25-2020, 02:29 AM   #3
FiEXHAUST
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Thank you for the support. I saw the post about installing Sport 200Cell dp on your X4 M40i. How do you like it so far?

And we recently released an explainer video how to use Fi Pro mobile App to delete check engine light related to catalytic convertor. Please note the Fi Pro control system is compatible with Fi catback or full system.

Last edited by FiEXHAUST; 12-25-2020 at 03:09 AM..
Appreciate 0
      12-25-2020, 06:20 AM   #4
Rikes
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G02 X4 M40i Carbon Black

Where can I get one in Australia?
      12-27-2020, 10:17 PM   #5
FiEXHAUST
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikes View Post
Where can I get one in Australia?
Hi, depending on your location you can contact Vogue Industries, J Racing Motorsports or VW Park Autowerks. We'll also send a DM. Thank you.

For more information about our dealers please see our dealer map on our website.
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2020, 11:00 AM   #6
808ron
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiEXHAUST View Post
Thank you for the support. I saw the post about installing Sport 200Cell dp on your X4 M40i. How do you like it so far?

And we recently released an explainer video how to use Fi Pro mobile App to delete check engine light related to catalytic convertor. Please note the Fi Pro control system is compatible with Fi catback or full system.

Love it. No CEL so far. Sound is amazing! It’s actually kinda loud. I have to get a video and also sound meter it. I’d love to install the cat back next. The quality of the Down pipe is amazing worth the extra $ if anyone asks me.
Appreciate 1
FiEXHAUST196.50
      01-04-2021, 02:03 AM   #7
FiEXHAUST
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808ron View Post
Love it. No CEL so far. Sound is amazing! It’s actually kinda loud. I have to get a video and also sound meter it. I’d love to install the cat back next. The quality of the Down pipe is amazing worth the extra $ if anyone asks me.
Thank you for the support. Looking forward to the video.
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2022, 02:30 AM   #8
FiEXHAUST
Second Lieutenant
Rep

X3 G01 M40i enhanced with our catback exhaust setup with carbon fiber tips. The clips includes both idle revving and acceleration.
Appreciate 1
TXGrey1284.00
      04-22-2022, 05:01 PM   #9
karma00
Rep
Drives: 2021 m340i xDrive

Where can I get one in Canada?
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2022, 11:42 AM   #10
shglrhl
Rep
Drives: 2022 X3 M40i

Does it support the 2022 X3 M40i ?
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2022, 07:45 PM   #11
suby01
Cowboy Astronaut Millionaire
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by shglrhl View Post
Why wouldn't it?
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2022, 01:29 AM   #12
FiEXHAUST
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by karma00 View Post
Where can I get one in Canada?
Yes, we ship worldwide and we also have local distributors in Canada. We'll send a DM for further info. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shglrhl View Post
Yes, the exhaust should be compatible with 2019+ G01/G02 X3/X3 M40i models. Please send us a DM to get in contact with our regional sales rep. You can also try an find a local Fi distributor near your you in our dealer map.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2022, 12:23 PM   #13
GAMA
///Mflight Member
Puerto Rico
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M5 F90 Comp

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiEXHAUST View Post
BMW X4 G02 M40i Fi EXHAUST Valvetronic Catback + Downpipe

Fi EXHAUST BMW X4 G02 M40i product page: https://www.fi-exhaust.com/

Frequency Intelligent Exhaust provides the best of both worlds. It's the perfect exhaust system for those who want to cruise in comfort and experience sports car resonance and Fi EXHAUST signature frequency at a press of a button.

The Fi EXHAUST has been rigorously tested to offer the highest performance and optimal sound frequency. The exhaust is built from high grade stainless steel material and masterfully detailed and finished using TIG welding producing high quality and clean welds. Furthermore, the exhaust system offers a 100% bolt-on fitment reducing installation time and complications.

When valves are closed exhaust gasses are routed through the muffler resulting in a low-profile comfortable drive reaching 96.2dB. When valves are fully open for maximum flow and performance it creates an exotic tone, intense sports car sound with signature Fi EXHAUST frequency. The sound volume is increased by 25% to 120.6dB. Please note the provided sound measurement is taken from a car installed with a Fi full turboback system with catless downpipes. The microphone was positioned at a distance of 0,5m from the exhaust tips, at an angle of 45 degrees and 0,2m from the ground for a more accurate measurement.

Fi users can regulate a desired sound volume from quiet comfort to sporty aggressive using an OEM sport button. In sport mode valves are opened, which improves exhaust gas flow, increases sound volume and spices up exhaust note

Fi users can also experience our vibrant exhaust sound on their own terms using our cutting edge Fi Pro Control System. Our sporty 2 button style remote control is lightweight, ergonomic and offers an intuitive way to switch between Street and Race sound profiles. The design is smooth and offers a nice grip, and the aluminum alloy ring can be customized in 14 different colors or switched to forged carbon rings with a unique marble-like texture.

Take the personalization further with our Fi Pro App available both App Store and Google Play. Search "Fi EXHAUST Pro" to download and monitor real-time valve status with the help of our intuitive and user friendly interface. Assign Auto Mode preferences based on RPM/Speed/Turbo Boost. When Auto Mode is activated the system will intelligently open valves depending on the auto mode method and set data unit, for example, at 3000RPM.

Fi Pro Control System also addresses the CEL issue after changing to an aftermarket exhaust. On an engine startup Fi users can activate Auto Scan function to instantly scan and delete any CEL related to catalytic converter. This function can be activated on Fi Pro App and is available on selected car models. Manual debugging is also available to remove unwanted CEL related to catalytic convertor.

BMW X4 G02 M40i features:
  • Full turboback valvetronic exhaust system, which includes a front pipe, mid pipe, valvetronic muffler and downpipe.
  • 3 downpipe options to regulate exhaust gas flow and sound: Ultra high flow catless , Racing 100 Cell and Sport 200 cell downpipes.
  • Manufactured from a high-grade T304 stainless steel.
  • Expert TIG welding techniques.
  • Weight reduction compared to OEM/Stock exhaust.
  • Street/Race exhaust sound profiles.
  • Rigorously sound tuned exhaust sound frequency.
  • Horsepower increase and low back pressure.
  • Guaranteed bolt-on fitment using precision crafted design.
  • 5 exhaust quad tip color options in silver, titanium blue, diamond black, gold and with carbon fiber.
  • Fi intelligent ECU exhaust valve control valve flaps can be controlled using OEM Sport button.
  • Fi intelligent ECU exhaust control valve flaps can also be controlled with Fi Pro Control System (optional).
  • Available also for BMW X3 G01 M40i model.

Hi guys what is the price for the exhaust for a X4 M40i - G02
Appreciate 1
FiEXHAUST196.50
      05-26-2022, 01:18 AM   #14
FiEXHAUST
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMA View Post
Hi guys what is the price for the exhaust for a X4 M40i - G02
We sent a direct message. Thank you.
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2022, 04:33 AM   #15
FiEXHAUST
Second Lieutenant
Rep

BMW G02 X4 30i LCI is fitted with Fi EHXAUST valvetronic catback and quad tips with carbon fiber.

Fill out a contact us form on our website to speak with our regional sales rep about a product options and pricing.

Contact Us:

Appreciate 0