BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

11-16-2015, 02:44 PM   #1
A1traveller
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2017 F25 xdrive 20d M Sport

Service history lost

Brought my X3 in last month for 1st sevice at 19,000 miles which was logged on the idrive correctly.
However as I had asked them to check why there was a very low noise coming from the speakers afther i turned the car off(and by pressing the buttontwice) which lasted approx 15 mins, even if you locked yourself in the car!
They confirm the radio was faulty and to bring it back next week when they had the replacment radio in stock.
A week later i dropped off the car 10AM, and went home agreeing to collect next morning- which was then given a basic 1series as it was wasnt working out for them, any how got the X3 back 3 days later, all sorted, whole car had to be recoded with the maps updated to ROUTE 2015-2 FOC, as authorized by Munich, with the box inc usb in the front seat.
Radio noise gone and the DAB radio now worked everywhere, before, I. Put it cutting out, down to poor rececption.

Now I have noticed that the sevice record is missing from idrive, the service centre number is not listed in connected drive-tele services, and i am now not sure that the service distances or not correct, with the front pads showing 35,000 and rears 25,000
I phoned them about the missing service history and they said it can be updated at the next service, as the data is recorded at Munich,
Does this sound right? With the milage intervals