BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

12-05-2011, 07:06 AM   #1
RichardBR
Second Lieutenant
Norway
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW X3 30D Msport DSB

2012 DSB, M sport, 19", Alu ext. and int. and black leather. Pix wanted.

I have one of these babies on order, ETA not until March. Would really see som pictures of this combo. Only seen the configuration pictures, not real life ones.

Looks like this:
Deep Sea Blue
M Sport
19" M wheels
Aluminium exteriour and interiour trim
Black leather seats
Tinted windows
Panorama sunroof
Xenon headlights
Climate Control Windshield
European spec. if you got it

The rest of the car is configured with:
30D engine
Dynamic Damper Control
Performance Control
Variable Sportssteering
Servotronic
Navi Professional
HIFI Professional
DAB/Satellite Radio
Cold Weather package with heated steeringwheel and rear seats
High beam assistant and rain sensor
Ext and internal mirrors auto dimming and folding
Blutetooth with extended support for iPhone
Internet and Apps
Run Flats
Electric Towbar
Reversing Camera with Top View
Park Distance Control front and rear
Alarm
Cruise Control

Could anyone help me and others with pictures on this one?

Will of course post lots of pictures of mine when I get it.

Last edited by RichardBR; 12-05-2011 at 08:39 AM..
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2011, 07:36 AM   #2
sfax
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2011 F25

Congrats on your order. That spec must cost an arm and a leg in Norway!

There are already a few links to M Sport DSB in this thread but not sure on 18s or 19s. 2012/2011 is the same externally http://x3.xbimmers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=564466

F25 xDrive20d SE __ professional multimedia package | dynamic package | climate package | 309s | xline | xenons | electric seats | folding mirrors | business speakers
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2011, 08:37 AM   #3
RichardBR
Second Lieutenant
Norway
Rep

Previous pictures in Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfax View Post
Congrats on your order. That spec must cost an arm and a leg in Norway!

There are already a few links to M Sport DSB in this thread but not sure on 18s or 19s. 2012/2011 is the same externally http://x3.xbimmers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=564466
Thanks, well not an arm or a leg, but I gave one of my kidneys
It's heavily taxed (40% of the price), and the total is equivalent to US$146.000,- (or 94.000,- quids)

That's about triple the US price... So if you think BMW's are expencive in US or UK? Jeez... Just think of us poor bastards in Norway. And of course the V8 supercars are even costlier. An X5 M is about US$434.000,- (277.000,- quids) over here. About the price of a small apartment in the city

I have spent hours searching for pictures, and some pictures in your link are the closest. There's one DSB that's really close but has black exteriour trim, not the alu ones. And it is the US setup.

Last edited by RichardBR; 12-05-2011 at 08:46 AM..
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2011, 09:26 AM   #4
sfax
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2011 F25

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardBR View Post
Thanks, well not an arm or a leg, but I gave one of my kidneys
It's heavily taxed (40% of the price), and the total is equivalent to US$146.000,- (or 94.000,- quids)

That's about triple the US price... So if you think BMW's are expencive in US or UK? Jeez... Just think of us poor bastards in Norway. And of course the V8 supercars are even costlier. An X5 M is about US$434.000,- (277.000,- quids) over here. About the price of a small apartment in the city

I have spent hours searching for pictures, and some pictures in your link are the closest. There's one DSB that's really close but has black exteriour trim, not the alu ones. And it is the US setup.
OUCH! I thought it would be a lot and I wasn't wrong! You should post this on the thread where someone in Canada was complaining about the cost of their X3 and the limited options

Re. searching, this may not help you if you have already spent hours but try an advanced search on this forum with "deep sea blue" and set to return posts rather than threads.

I saw a DSB SE in person recently for the first time and it looked stunning - much better than in the photos. I think it was brand new or very clean!

F25 xDrive20d SE __ professional multimedia package | dynamic package | climate package | 309s | xline | xenons | electric seats | folding mirrors | business speakers
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2011, 10:55 PM   #5
jsplayin
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

We just got ours, it has black trim though since we don't have a choice with M Sport in the US, but it should look great with either. The color is very dynamic where it looks different in varying lighting conditions. Most of the photos of DSB, including my own, make it look dull blue, which it absolutely is not. Here is one photo that did not have us in it from delivery day, I hope to take more soon once I have some time.

Appreciate 0
      12-06-2011, 01:47 AM   #6
RichardBR
Second Lieutenant
Norway
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsplayin View Post
We just got ours, it has black trim though since we don't have a choice with M Sport in the US, but it should look great with either. The color is very dynamic where it looks different in varying lighting conditions. Most of the photos of DSB, including my own, make it look dull blue, which it absolutely is not. Here is one photo that did not have us in it from delivery day, I hope to take more soon once I have some time.

Congrats. What a beauty

It's strange to see the difference in allowed combinations between Europe and US. At least in Norway we don't have any packages except M. Every option is avaliable individually.

And the range comes standard with Parkingsensors, Proffessional Radio/CD, 40-20-40 folding seats, Cruise Control w breaking, Low end hifi speakers, Heated front seats, el.windows, Auto start stop, Run flats, Climate control, fog lights, storage pack, Rain sensor and headlight washers.

This level of standard makes some of the options a bit cheaper than other markets, but then again the standard is a "bit" more expensive.
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2011, 01:22 PM   #7
Ludo2024
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 M50d

Great colour! If you can, do post more pics. I've ordered the same colour but have difficulties finding good examples online. My 30D M Sport arrives in Jan and have yet to see one!
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2011, 04:04 AM   #8
datbimmerdoe
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: like I'M BOUT THAT LIFE

congrats, m-sport ftmfw!!!

FOLLOW @datbimmerdoe on INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0