BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

04-24-2013, 09:49 AM   #1
ShakyDog
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0i Alpine White/Red

My dirty girls...

I figured since I was cleaning the garage and they were all outside, I would take a quick picture.

I am thinking the X3 will be leaving to make room for a new to me Tundra, as I miss my pickup truck. So it was a good time to take a picture.

Their names:

X3 - Black Betty (oh black Betty bam ba lam)
328i Xdrive - Rose
Z4 - Lucy

This is a very rare occurrence, that all three are in the driveway at the same time. I do not like advertising that there are three in the house. Some may get the wrong idea about toys on the inside of the house :-O.

Towing is good with the X3, but my new toy (Polaris RZR S) is almost more than she want. X3 does a great job of towning, just the gas miles drops to 15 instead of 24 on the highway. Which is still good as a new Tundra will prolly get 14 all of the time :-O. As it is now, I cannot tow two RZRs and that means that someone else always has to drive when we tow both. Not really fair. If I were going to stay with the X3 I would be getting a nice 10' aluminum trailer.

It is rather funny, in my neighborhood there are many two car slab house. Most of them they have to park their cars outside as the garage is full of other crap. Me I have all three cars in the garage and I have two toys at other locations as I am out of vehicle space.

Steve
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2013, 12:14 PM   #2
skimbojones
Rep
Drives: X3 2007

Nice collection Steve!

black betty.. haa great name...now i must just have to borrow that for my new (to me) black 2007 x3 im (hopefully) buying this week!

My wifes car is Rolf the Golf, so makes sense for mine to be feminine

PS you must have some nice toys inside too!
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2015, 12:29 PM   #3
Andy288
Rep
Drives: X3

I like
Appreciate 0