BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

07-08-2014, 12:53 PM   #1
OuKEnFoLdMX
Private First Class
Mexico
Rep
Drives: BMW F15

Question Big dilema, 2015 X3 -- Xline or Msport 35i

If you drive on crappy roads on a daily basis here in mexico, i like the xline version, but it dosent have dynamic damper control, and i cant add this feature for the xline here in mexico, and the other hand if i buy the m sport it have the DDC on stock, but i like the 20 inch wheel 310 rims.

My question es those ir really work the dynamic damper control for the 20 inche wheel, im looking for the most comfort avaible, i dont know if the xline suspension can give me more comfort without the DDC with 19 inche whels and rims.

can some one tell my how is the ride on the xline suspension. or some one with the DDC on the msport.
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2014, 02:09 AM   #2
MSport_Jon
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3 F25 LCI /// F80 M3 (SOLD)

My US Spec Xline has electronic damper control.... the only thing that it does not have from the M Sport is of course the badges , body panels, steering wheel and seats... the wheels you can retrofit... if i were you i would get m sport and rubber protect those areas that will be blasted with gravel rocks ect.. if you ask me the 20 inch style 310 are not worth it... you can find better styles that are light weight and just as strong... the suspensions on both lines are the same..! the differences are cosmetics and some functional ones as well...
Appreciate 0