BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

10-12-2017, 08:51 AM   #1
bimmerfrk
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Ferrari Red F83

Lease ending insentive

So my lease is ending in about 6 months and BMW wants to get me into a new 2018 x4 early. I know that a new body design is coming next year.

Here is what they are offering me on a new 2018 model with similar specs to what I have now. I'm curious is this is a good deal or if i can do better?

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 442
Size:  209.2 KB

Thanks in advanced.
      10-12-2017, 01:05 PM   #2
analogue
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M, iX

You can do better. That is the deal they give to someone with a 700+ credit score and a pulse.

- You get $5250 off MSRP so you don't think you can negotiate the cap cost further, part of which is paid by BMWFS? Please.

- We'll make the monthly payment whatever you want (Never mind how much you have to pay upfront to get to that number)? Please.

- They "may waive your lease disposition fee"? That is borderline insulting.

My suggestion - go into the dealership on the last day of the month and see if they really want to pull you into a new lease. If they can't do better than this, try again on the last day next month, repeat as necessary.
Appreciate 1
FSociety3812.50
      10-29-2017, 07:43 PM   #3
NYmsportF30
Private
Rep
Drives: 335i m sport estroil blue

I wouldn't consider that a deal. What exactly are they giving you? They are still asking you to put over 5k down on a lease with only 10k miles a year. You should be able to take the rebates and talk down the msrp with only taxes and tags down.
2013 335i ///M-Sport, Estoril Blue II, Alum Hex trim with Estoril accent, Black leatherette, Navigation system, Sport automatic with shift paddles, Heated front seats, Bluetooth, rearview camera with park distance control.
Appreciate 0