BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

10-08-2016, 10:09 AM   #1
bmwpc
Private
Rep
Drives:

Garage List
My BMW DRIVE ANALYSER IPHONE IOS 61432365115 For Sale on Ebay BIN $215 A STEAL

http://www.ebay.com/itm/122162629550...84.m1555.l2649

BMW DRIVE ANALYSER IPHONE IOS 61432365115 M Power Fits Most Since 2003

Update ***If someone doesn't buy this by October 9th (Sunday) I am going to RAISE the price $10 as mine is $40-$200 cheaper than others currently listed. Plus I am in the US. This is NEW IN THE BOX

Please note, I pack and ship buy no later than the next business day.

Due to the huge demand for this OEM BMW Device, the supply has almost run out for those using IOS instead of Android. I bought the IOS version because we have iPhones and iPads and the display looked a bit sharper and quicker reacting on them. That's why you see them selling, from dealers that actually have them in hand, for $300 to almost $500. I bought two when they were available but can't use mine because my car has a device in the OBD port for my insurance company that has to be in it all the time. My wife has one in her M3 and I sure wish I could use it for all of it's cool features such as horsepower and torque reading, all kinds of variable 0 to 30, 60 etc times, lap and course times and mapping, measures and reports just about every fluid and air temperature that the car reads and controls, etc. Just a whole bunch of things. Plus you can save and play back most of the data. Not only can you install and remove it in about 30 seconds, but you can still use all the functions of your iPhone or iPad while it is on or off. Remember that this is an OEM BMW device made and sold by BMW for THEIR cars not some no name product from China or Taiwan.

How easy does it work? Download the app from the Apple store, plug in the device and run the app. That's it. It recognizes your car BUT if you have more than one BMW, you can move it from car to car if you want.

The neat thing about this device is that you can leave it in permanently as it is tiny or put it in and take it out as often as you want because it is so easy.

BMW M Performance Drive Analyzer 61432365115

M PERFORMANCE

The new M Performance Drive Analyzer represents an innovative recording and analysis tool for the most demanding drivers. The system, derived from the world of motorsports, provides the driver with key driving dynamics data and offers extensive recording and analysis options that can be evaluated and displayed via an Android or iOS smartphone/tablet (part numbers vary based on operating system). The M Drive Analyzer is suitable for all BMW models built after 2011.

Product Highlights/Benefits:

The free BMW M Performance Drive Analyzer app can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play.

The M Drive Analyzer monitors a variety of key parameters such as:

Engine data

Current speed

Current gear selected

Accelerator and brake pedal usage

Fuel consumption

On-board voltage

Lateral acceleration

Inlet temperature

Fuel pressure

And lots more…

The ideal everyday companion for anyone wanting to easily and professionally monitor or record their driving dynamics data. All measured activities are stored directly on the smart phone and can be retrieved again at any time.

Developed especially for BMW vehicles, delivering precise data for each individual BMW engine.

Manufacturer: BMW OEM

Condition: 100% BRAND NEW IN BOX

It Fits:

1 Series : E82 / F20 / F21

2 Series : F22 / F23 / F45 / F46

3 Series : E90 / E91 / E92 / F30 / F31 / F34 GT

4 Series : F32 / F33 / F36

5 Series : F07 GT / F10 / F11

6 Series : F06 Gran Coupe / F12 / F13

7 Series : F01 / F02 / F03

X Series : X1 E84 / X3 F25 / X4 F26 / X5 E70 F15 / X6 E71 F16

Z Series : Z4 E89