BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

12-28-2010, 06:38 AM   #1
bluesmachine
Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2023 X5 45e blue/cognac

Garage List
2011 BMW X3 35i  [0.00]
1998 BMW 328ic  [0.00]
2011 x3 stock suspension vs. Dyn Handling Pack

This refers to the US Spec X3.

I haven't driven either the 28 or the 35 and I plan on testing them both this / next week but a question to those that have:

How does the 'normal' or NON dynamic handling package suspension compare to the option of the Dyn Hand Package. Is there a setting in the Dyn Hand. Pack that 'equals' one of the settings in the handling package?

I guess my main goal is comfort and ride quality which I know was a major problem with the last x3.

Thanks in advance...
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2010, 11:58 AM   #2
Bimar
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Bmw X

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesmachine View Post
This refers to the US Spec X3.

I haven't driven either the 28 or the 35 and I plan on testing them both this / next week but a question to those that have:

How does the 'normal' or NON dynamic handling package suspension compare to the option of the Dyn Hand Package. Is there a setting in the Dyn Hand. Pack that 'equals' one of the settings in the handling package?

I guess my main goal is comfort and ride quality which I know was a major problem with the last x3.

Thanks in advance...
Last gen X3 too firm, the F25 from all have read is fine without the Damper controls, subtle and comfortable to ride. I am also awaiting to hear its the Damper control is really worth it given the new better riding suspension. Read the post on X3 reviews which has these answers on http://x3.xbimmers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=443380
Appreciate 0