BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

11-04-2011, 07:50 AM   #23
Steve30dMSport
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2011 X3 30D M Sport

That's interesting, Drunk, that it seems the BMW lady was feeding you BS. I must admit I was surprised when you said they use it because it is a very exclusive product. I can tell you that Mr Gloss in Moorabbin (Kilpa St) are guns and they switched to GTechniq after using both Zaino and Swissvax and found GTechniq to be a superior product. And ignore what you hear about it lasting 2 years. Brendan is 4 years in on his wife's beemer and it is still perfect. Graeme's X3 is 3 years in and perfect. The business are preferred repairers for BMW and Lambo with the reputation to match. You definitely won't regret it. Ask for Graeme Boocock and tell him you are a friend of Steve Allen with the new black X3 30d and he'll look after you. He did my car 2 weeks ago and it is remarkable (except for the front right and driver's door but that's because a learner driver on her first driving lesson thought it would be a good idea to ignore the brakes and drive straight in to my car instead). And that was on the 8th day I had it.......I'll get it back in about a month and it will be good as new......
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2011, 06:04 PM   #24
trzmo
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X3

Hi Steve- I am looking at getting C1 on my Black X3, and have been talking to Graeme at Mr Gloss about trying to get it done next week..
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2011, 05:05 AM   #25
Steve30dMSport
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2011 X3 30D M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by trzmo View Post
Hi Steve- I am looking at getting C1 on my Black X3, and have been talking to Graeme at Mr Gloss about trying to get it done next week..
Hi trzmo, you won't be disappointed. You can drop it off on the Friday arvo and pick it up on the Saturday morning around 11am. Mr Gloss are one of the most prestigious body repairers in the country and all of their work is excellent. I got the C1 treatment on the body and the wheels and it makes it ridiculously easy to clean. Also, Graeme is one of the more principled people in the car industry to deal with. Enjoy!
Appreciate 0