BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

06-12-2013, 01:47 PM   #1
ZetaTre
Private
Rep
Drives: X3 and Z4

2004 BMW X3 3.0i 6-speed manual

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 10,000.00

Item Interest
We are putting back for sale our 2004 BMW X3 3.0i with a 6 speed manual transmission. Black exterior and tan leather interior. It currently has 130,000. It has the standard options for the car, like automatic seats, auto dimming mirrors, climate control, radio with CD player. I've also installed the trailer hitch kit (original BMW kit).

It is in excellent condition and has always been very well maintained. It was always dealer maintained by the first owner and I have all his record. I've owned it for the past 45,000 miles and it has been a great car and had little to no problems with it. I did all the maintenance myself (this is our 5th BMW and I learned and like to take great care of my cars). Here's some of the things I did, all of which if you check if common issues with BMW:
- replaced all the crankcase ventilation/oil separator apparatus
- serviced VANOS unit using Beisan Systems solutions (both Viton o-ring and rattle solution)
- replaced thermostat, coolant reservoir, and waterpump. The waterpump is the indestructible EMP Stweart
- new alternator voltage regulator (OEM Valeo) and new original BMW battery
- new fuel filter (OEM BMW), spark plugs (Bosch Platinum Ir Fusion), and O2 sensors (Bosch)
- replaced transmission/rear/front/center differential fluid (used Redline oils for transmission and rear/front differential and OEM fluid for center differential)
- lubricated all window regulators & moonroof rails (they all move smooth and the moonroof never gets stuck)
- periodically cleaned the moonroof drains -> there is no water leaks anywhere inside

Other than this is was just regular maintenance using always high quality parts. I have a GT1/Progman setup (the BMW software station used by dealers to perform diagnostics and coding) so when I do my maintenance I can run all sorts of tests and make sure everything is in perfect working condition.

Asking price is $10,000. Car is located in San Diego County, California; I have the clean title in hand. If interested you can call Luca at (76O) 576-4O73

Here's a few pictures.

Appreciate 0
      11-25-2013, 06:18 AM   #2
ray-ray89
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: Red 2009 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZetaTre
We are putting back for sale our 2004 BMW X3 3.0i with a 6 speed manual transmission. Black exterior and tan leather interior. It currently has 130,000. It has the standard options for the car, like automatic seats, auto dimming mirrors, climate control, radio with CD player. I've also installed the trailer hitch kit (original BMW kit).

It is in excellent condition and has always been very well maintained. It was always dealer maintained by the first owner and I have all his record. I've owned it for the past 45,000 miles and it has been a great car and had little to no problems with it. I did all the maintenance myself (this is our 5th BMW and I learned and like to take great care of my cars). Here's some of the things I did, all of which if you check if common issues with BMW:
- replaced all the crankcase ventilation/oil separator apparatus
- serviced VANOS unit using Beisan Systems solutions (both Viton o-ring and rattle solution)
- replaced thermostat, coolant reservoir, and waterpump. The waterpump is the indestructible EMP Stweart
- new alternator voltage regulator (OEM Valeo) and new original BMW battery
- new fuel filter (OEM BMW), spark plugs (Bosch Platinum Ir Fusion), and O2 sensors (Bosch)
- replaced transmission/rear/front/center differential fluid (used Redline oils for transmission and rear/front differential and OEM fluid for center differential)
- lubricated all window regulators & moonroof rails (they all move smooth and the moonroof never gets stuck)
- periodically cleaned the moonroof drains -> there is no water leaks anywhere inside

Other than this is was just regular maintenance using always high quality parts. I have a GT1/Progman setup (the BMW software station used by dealers to perform diagnostics and coding) so when I do my maintenance I can run all sorts of tests and make sure everything is in perfect working condition.

Asking price is $10,000. Car is located in San Diego County, California; I have the clean title in hand. If interested you can call Luca at (76O) 576-4O73

Here's a few pictures.

I have an 2007 I'm trying to trade in
Appreciate 0