BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

11-09-2014, 05:45 PM   #23
jdip
Rep
Drives: 2014 X3 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuffLittleUnit View Post
With 6NH you should be able to stream audio via Bluetooth. Just check you've followed sfax's instructions correctly. Start in the CD/Multimedia section and make sure you're at the top level - are you saying that you don't have a Bluetooth option showing here at all? If so, that sounds like a fault because I'm fairly sure you should see it regardless of whether any phones have been paired or not.
Nope, no Bluetooth to be found:

I was doing some reading on the forums and apparently 6NS is what is needed for BT Audio.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2014, 09:37 PM   #24
Bimar
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Bmw X

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuffLittleUnit View Post
With 6NH you should be able to stream audio via Bluetooth. Just check you've followed sfax's instructions correctly. Start in the CD/Multimedia section and make sure you're at the top level - are you saying that you don't have a Bluetooth option showing here at all? If so, that sounds like a fault because I'm fairly sure you should see it regardless of whether any phones have been paired or not.
Correct on 6NH I would go to dealer on this one, something is wrong with your car, even with no phone paired there should be Bluetooth symbol. If for some reason it's a Canadian thing retrofit is not that expensive if BT is that important to you.
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2014, 05:46 AM   #25
TuffLittleUnit
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G26 420d MSport Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by inamik75 View Post
Correct on 6NH I would go to dealer on this one, something is wrong with your car, even with no phone paired there should be Bluetooth symbol. If for some reason it's a Canadian thing retrofit is not that expensive if BT is that important to you.
Agree, it looks broken to me although I don't (yet) have an X3 with the latest media/comms setup in it.
      11-12-2014, 12:07 PM   #26
jdip
Rep
Drives: 2014 X3 35i

Ok thanks very much for your help guys. I'll look into it with the dealer when I get the chance.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2014, 12:33 PM   #27
Bimar
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Bmw X

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdip View Post
Ok thanks very much for your help guys. I'll look into it with the dealer when I get the chance.
Let us know what they say, very interested
Appreciate 0