BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

06-13-2016, 12:31 PM   #1
MicRofT
Poland
Rep
Drives: 2012 F10 535xd

Problem disabling MSA via coding

Hi everyone,

I tried to code my friend's F25 and found a strange problem. The goal was to disable Auto-Start-Stop function, preferably by TC_MSA_MEMORY option. This was not my first coding, I did some changes successfully in a number of F10s and F11s and everything worked as it should. Here, after successful coding of TC_MSA_MEMORY (aktiv), the function doesn't work - car always starts with Start-Stop ON (the button next to ignition is off).

OK, I didn't give up and tried other option - TC_MSA_DEFAULT_OFF, which in my knowledge should make the car always start with MSA off. But again, each time the car starts with Start-Stop ON. There are two other options in CAS (TC_MSA_SGR and TC_MSA_KSOPT), but both of them are set to default and exactly the same as in my F10.

Is there any other place to check for MSA_MEMORY settings? Or maybe the car's i-level is too old (F025-11-03-511)?

Other coding options, even in CAS (TC_LOGIC_KLR_OFF_DOOR), work perfectly.

I would be grateful for some help.

Thanks,
MicRofT
Appreciate 0