BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

07-09-2014, 03:02 PM   #89
bentyyc
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Quote:
Originally Posted by OuKEnFoLdMX View Post
hi bentyyc, can you tell me how is the ride on bumby roads whith those rims and wheels 19 inch, do you have the Dynamic damper control suspension? do you feel it comfort the driving, because y whant to order the xline xdrive 35i, but here in mexico theres no way i can see wich suspension have this xline.

do you have the sport plus setting?

thank u
Yes, we have a Sport + setting. It goes from:

Eco Pro > Comfort (Normal) > Sport > Sport +

I/we find the ride fine on 19" wheels, but I also drive a MINI Countryman with 19" Runflats, so I actually find this "luxurious"...
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2014, 04:30 PM   #90
OuKEnFoLdMX
Private First Class
Mexico
Rep
Drives: BMW F15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentyyc View Post
Yes, we have a Sport + setting. It goes from:

Eco Pro > Comfort (Normal) > Sport > Sport +

I/we find the ride fine on 19" wheels, but I also drive a MINI Countryman with 19" Runflats, so I actually find this "luxurious"...
and when you change between comfort and sport yo feel the diference on the suspension, or only on the steering wheel and the Speed ​​changes thank u
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2014, 08:32 AM   #91
bentyyc
Private
Canada
Rep

Quote:
and when you change between comfort and sport yo feel the diference on the suspension, or only on the steering wheel and the Speed ​​changes thank u
I honestly do not feel a change in suspension. Perhaps others with a 2015 xLine can comment as well...?
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2014, 08:57 AM   #92
Oslermarine
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 35i M-sport X3

Quote:
I honestly do not feel a change in suspension. Perhaps others with a 2015 xLine can comment as well...?
On my M-sport with 20" wheels I do find a difference in the suspension when going to sport, however, it is subtle. The biggest difference is the engine truly comes alive.

I have not tried sport +.
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2014, 09:35 AM   #93
motorchimp
I have Brimbo's
Rep
Drives: 135is, X3

Beautiful X3 indeed! We're getting ours in 2 weeks and have a somewhat similar spec, except our is white on oyster. I wanted to ask, how do you like the HK stereo? I bet it must crank up pretty well with 600 watts, my 135 has the HK and with only 300 watts i like it a lot, so i can imagine it's gotta be fantastic with more space and more wattage. Can't wait to get ours!
      07-11-2014, 09:26 AM   #94
bentyyc
Private
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorchimp View Post
Beautiful X3 indeed! We're getting ours in 2 weeks and have a somewhat similar spec, except our is white on oyster. I wanted to ask, how do you like the HK stereo? I bet it must crank up pretty well with 600 watts, my 135 has the HK and with only 300 watts i like it a lot, so i can imagine it's gotta be fantastic with more space and more wattage. Can't wait to get ours!
Honestly was quite unaware of the wattage for the HK system. All I know is that it sounds really good (at least to our ears). I find what complements the stereo more is how quiet the vehicle is overall. While you can crank the volume, you don't have to as ambient noise seems very low...
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2015, 10:26 AM   #95
RaslDasl
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 X3 xDrive35i

Quote:

B53 Sparkling Brown Metallic
LUNF Mocha Nevada Leather with Embossing and Contrast Stitching
4FU Fineline Anthracite Trim
Planning an order with the same brown/mocha combo but leaning towards the lighter wood as I have always liked it.

How do you feel about the anthracite? Would you get it again or choose a different trim?
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2015, 11:46 AM   #96
VinX3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 X3

Quote:
Quote:
If you don't have dynamic handle package (DHP), the things that change are the steering stiffness, the throttle response, and the transmission shifting.

If you have DHP, in addition to those mentioned above, the suspension will stiffen up and the steering ratio will change.

The only thing Sport+ do that is different than Sport is that Sport+ turn off the traction control.
Appreciate 0