BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

02-20-2011, 12:22 PM   #1
Marla17
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 X3 3.5

Android EVO and Smartphone Integration?

Does anyone have information about the EVO working with the Smartphone integration? I ordered it for my car which hasn't gone into production yet. I have called and emailed BMW several times to get an answer on this and they keep telling me to contact my dealership. I did and was told to contact BMW! I have also asked if they will have an adaptor but haven't gotten a straight answer on that either.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2011, 05:25 PM   #2
Razel
Rider and driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marla17 View Post
Does anyone have information about the EVO working with the Smartphone integration? I ordered it for my car which hasn't gone into production yet. I have called and emailed BMW several times to get an answer on this and they keep telling me to contact my dealership. I did and was told to contact BMW! I have also asked if they will have an adaptor but haven't gotten a straight answer on that either.
Send a reply to the response from BMWNA. I had the same issue over a towing package. My second email, copying their response, contained something like "If you had actually read my initial email, you will see that the dealer advised me to contact you. Why am I now supposed to go back to the dealer?"

I get grumpy when asked to run around in circles.

Got a better email response and a phone call. Magically, the dealer had the info the same day I got a call back.

I work for Keyser Söze
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2011, 07:31 PM   #3
Nahoa
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F25 35i Mineral Silver/Black

Buy an iPhone.